Kusuo x Undere! O.C!

No One's P.O.V

Akari Azuma is the quietest student in P.K Academy. It's quite a long hall to say she is the quietest person in the whole three years, but it was true. Only a few people heard her talk in school. Though if you cut the quiet part out she's a pretty normal person, she has a great family, outstanding grades, and a crush that lasts for a few years. They've been in the same middle school and even into the same high school coincidentally. They have even been in the same elementary school for a few years till the boy moved away, then only one year later she did too.

They have always been in the same class, sat a few seats from each other. Though they barely talk together at all, their first and most recent conversation was in middle school they bumped shoulders and one sad apology was given by Miss. Azuma. Though of their lack of socializing together, Azuma only seemed to like him more. For many reasons too, he was nice when treated correctly, very cute and handsome, he would help his friends even if he could or could not (Akari saw this when she was walking home, her crush didn't leave his friend's side when they where going to get beat up) and much less of importance he semi stuck out.

His look is average but not common. He is one of the few rare people with bright pink hair while others have darker or lighter colors, he also had hair clips that were never seen on someone else. He was average but not, and that's the reason Akari was so attracted to him, though they never said anything to each other, and she thought best to have it stay like that. Until...

"This week we will have a group project, I have already chosen the partners and what you have to draw! More details under your names!" the art teacher called out to her group of students. Akari quickly looked down the list that was posted at the front desk, she searched for a while. but then quickly found hers

Azuma - Saiki

One group animal of your choice must be colored and realistic. Present by the following month.

Akari sighed as she quickly caught sight of Saiki, her crush. 'Oh s*** this will not end well' she thought as she walked towards him. Akari was quite good at art, for it was her favorite subject. Since Akari was also quite short she looked like a mouse staring above a dangerous cat. She poked him as he looked down to see her. "We're partners." she mumbled out. Saiki looked at the paper and nodded.

They took a seat, awkward silence was filled between the two. Until Saiki broke it "Azuma, what are we going to draw?" he asked plainly. 'Oh look we talked after goodness-knows how many years' she thought to herself as she just shrugged and took out her computer and set it between the two. After a minute or so they both agreed on an animal, they chose a wolf. Since it was just a good idea.

After class, they planned to meet after school in a cafe. With the silence hanging in the air Saiki knew that he would have to be the first to talk and get things done for the project. Though Saiki didn't say a thing he just got out his and Azuma's sketchbook and passed it to her. She got the response and worked away for a few hours.

Time passed and Azuma and Saiki were done, even though they only had to do one they would choose out the best if the two.

Azuma chose to do a cub she had the picture in her mind already, and was quite happy when she found out that they could do this animal

Azuma chose to do a cub she had the picture in her mind already, and was quite happy when she found out that they could do this animal. Kusuo also had finished his, and to her surprise wasn't bad. Not bad at all, though she was also quite suspicious that such a drawing took little time of its detail.

"Which do we choose?" she asks

"Which do we choose?" she asks. Kusuo just shrugged. "Maybe for extra credit, we could turn in both?" he offered. Though Azuma just nodded. "I still have 1 hour and a half to spare. Do you want to leave?" she asked after she looked at her watch. "Sure," he shrugged as he ordered another cup of jello. "what else can I do?" he blankly said his question, even since it was a response.

"Yeah..." she trailed off in an awkward silence. Azuma looked at her lap trying to not stare at his face, knowing it would cause a blush to appear. "What so interesting about your legs? You've been staring at them for the past 15 minutes," he said "I chose to be here with you, I can easily leave." he snapped though it wasn't as mean when he said it with a calm voice. Azuma's face turned bright red as she looked up at him. "S-sorry," she mumbled out.

He just ignored her as he continued to eat his sweets Azuma was just staring at him.

~

One hour and a half past fairly quickly as Saiki stood up. "Times up for the both of us." he said. Azuma just looked at her watch and blushed, she had been staring at him non-stop for one full hour and more. "Yeah." she said looking up at him. "Take a picture it last longer." he told her as he put on his jacket. She turned a scalet red as she looked away. He chucled a little then ruffled her hair like a child.

"It was actually quite nice to be with you." he smiled. "Maybe we can do this another time, not for school." he said as he paid the waiter. Before anymore converations continued he had already left and was walking back home. She sighed, damn I should have taken the picture offer.