Toritsuka x Trans! Reader

Requested by: @JayTheOtaku_13

"Toritsuka, what are you doing? Never mind, just stop it either way," Saiki asked his project partner, as they were coincidentally put into a pair even though they were in different classes.

Toritsuka stayed quiet as he drooled out the library window, and goggled at a girl who was walking away from the school and wave good bye to his friends. Toritsuka undoubtedly began to day dream.

"So pretty...so pretty..." He drooled even more and repeated the same two words over and over again.

Saiki rolled his eyes, and threw the young man back onto his chair by the end of his untucked shirt, he landed on the chair with a thud. "Pay attention to the work, and not your hormones," Saiki rolled his eyes.

"Do you not respect anyone?" Saiki asked as he began to start the project, "I should have just killed you, when you found out about my powers," he commented.

Toritsuka pushed back his chair in shock, "But have you not seen her, you talk to her quite often!" He cried, Saiki rolled his eyes.

"I talk to (Y/N) because she's a nice person, who has good taste in sweets," Saiki responded with his usual monotone voice.

"But (L/N) is different, she's got the looks, the smarts, the mysterious personality when she changes in a separate section of the school during gym..." he went off, like a total stalker.

"I'm calling the police," Saiki cut him off as he took out his phone and dialed 119. "Hey, hey! No need," Toritsuka canceled the call.

Saiki raised an eyebrow, "Then stop stalking her, you low life perv."

Toritsuka did not follow Saiki's instructions as asked, as he would follow her to where she would change before and after gym class, like a creep.

Saiki helped keep Toritsuka away from her, by taking him by his foot and dragging him away or by strangling him to a point where he couldn't get anymore air.

Though to Toritsuka's jealousy, (L/N) talked to Saiki more often, about classes schools, and so on and so forth.

Toritsuka would go up to her more often, but her guardian spirit was scary.

Like a warrior with a death glare practically tattooed onto his face all the time, and since the guardian knew about Toritsuka, he would yell until the perv would walk away with a headache.

"Today, is the day." Toritsuka prided himself before school as he worked alone on the project, Saiki abandoned him that morning.

"I will ask (L/N) (Y/N) out once and for all!" He was shushed by the librarian.

"Sorry," he whispered.

That afternoon, to Toritsuka's advantage, Saiki was held back by Nendou and Kuboyasu. While Saiki tried to get out of the unwanted situation, Toritsuka slipped away into the school, to see (L/N).

It was a great plan, and it could work two ways.

One he'll ask her out and she'll say 'Oh yes Reita, I love you' and end happily there.

Or two, he'll catch her changing.

Blood began to drip out his nose, as he patted it to a dry.

"Okay," He loosened his bones, before going down the hallway to see (L/N) "Let's go,"

He ran down the empty hallway, and turned the corner (L/N) usually took.

"(L/N) I'LL LIKE TO ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE!" A scream emitted from the room, Toritsuka looked towards the scream and shrunk back.

"Uh...(L/N)?" He stayed quiet as the girl was shown not to be a girl, or at least not biologically.

The two stayed quiet just looking at each other dead in the eyes.

"I'll just be...outside...in my class..." he ran out of the room only to bump into Saiki who had a looming shadow over him.

"Oh," Toritsuka chuckled awkwardly, "Didn't see you there, I thought I was gonna be late to class, I'm gonna r-," he tripped and was dragged back down the familiar hallway.

"(L/N)?" Saiki pressed on the door, he heard sobs coming out of the room. As a dark shadow on Saiki's face became darker.

"Saiki hear me out-," Saiki ignored him.

There in the room sat (L/N) crying to herself, she was wearing her uniform as normally as ever.

"Apologize," Saiki said, "I-I am sorry," Toritsuka feared Saiki. "For?"

"For peeping on you and finding out your actually a dude."

Saiki slapped Toritsuka across his head, as he grumbled in pain. "It's not that," (L/N) said.

"Oh?"

"You just took back an offer after you saw me naked." She wiped away a tear.

"Toritsuka, one wrong move now, and I'll snap your neck off."

He gulped, not of Saiki's threat. But because of his position, Toritsuka still saw her very much attractive.

"Would you go on a date with me...still?" He blushed. (L/N) laughed.

"That would be nice,"