Aren x O.C Attacked!

Warning: Violence Ahead

Title; Aren's Street Fighting Adventure

Aren't P.O.V

I was taking my nightly walk around town to make sure no one is around hurting people or getting into fights with victims only passing by. Sure it's not the normal life I wanted, but I rather help people than be normal. After a while of walking I look a turn into a pitch black street I then heard a small squeak "Please leave me alone." I heard a voice say around the corner of an ally way. "Now what's the fun in that? Ah! Look now here boys she's afraid." A rough male voice said. I go around the corner and peek over to see who I'm dealing with

I see a light brown haired girl pinned against wall by a man with a black hood on with a gang sign on the back having his hands on her wrists over her head making an 'X' with her wrist, another man with black hair with a hand closer to her head and leaning on the same wall the girl as pinned to and the final one with dark messy brown hair and his arms crossed over his chest with a smirk across his face leaning against the building on the opposite side 'disgusting' I thought

Now was a good time to get in before any violence happens. "I think the lady wants to be let go." I said coming out of the corner. All three men looked at me. "So what are you gonna do about it she's in my possession now." The guy said pining her against the wall said. "Do you want something bad to happen to her?" he started again, then moved his hand tracing it down her tear stained cheek and to her neck.

Not being able to breath or claw out of his position the girl was just frozen, staying in the same place not moving a bone. Then if things couldn't get worse for the poor girl then man raised her in the air. She started to shed tears but then man must have some sort of idiotic idea and squeezed her neck even more, making her turn pale and have her finger tips turning blue.

The two others started walking towards me one had a switch blade and the other had a batton. When they guy with a batton was going to swing it I grabbed him by his throat and threw him against the wall. Leaving a surprised partner in crime.

Then the other started to charging right at me with his knife close to his shoulder. I grabbed his wrist and made him stab his leg with it multiple times he fell to the ground and like his friend threw him against the wall causing a small dent in the brick wall. Though I was way too into the fight I didn't notice the girl was turning blue and purple. I walk over to the guy but he starts walking back with the girl in front of him kinda like a personal human shield. The girl tried to use her hands to claw him off, but no use.

I ran towards him having a fist ready for him. I was now in between the girl and the man with the black hood. I punched him strait in the face making him fall over and be knocked out making him drop the girl. Though she was just laying on the ground not moving and not breathing. 'Oh, shit. Okay Aren calm down. You had health class what do you do? If not breathing do Heimlich Maneuver. No that's for choking. CPR? Yes! CPR!'

I turned her over on her back. I did 30 pumps on her chest and took a deep breath plugging her nose and filling air to her lungs. A mouth to mouth (I'm pretty sure that's correct). Her lips where soft and her where a little pink though it was dark I could see her just fine. After a few more times of C.P.R she took a deep breath, while I took a sigh of relief. Though she wasn't waking up. 'It would be best if I take her home with me, I live alone no one will notice or would care and tomorrow is Saturday so I'm fine' I thought to myself

I picked her up bridal style, making me blush a little pink shade. She started to move around and start to get uncomfortable with being in my arms, but after a while she found the perfect position of having her head against my chest. It was dark though I can perfectly see with the moon's light and few street lamps, carefully avoiding anything that could hurt her. I walked on for 10 minutes until I got home. I faced a small problem how was I going to get in? I put the girl down to the side making sure she wouldn't fall and I unlocked the gate. I picked her up again and closed the gate again, lucky for me my gate locks by its self. I walk up 2 steps and put her down again her on the left side of the door.