New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 1

I don't own the picture

Title: The Moving Psychic!

Kusuo's P.O.V

It all started with "Hey Kusuo, use your psychic powers and tell me if this sounds correct." my Dad asked me out of the blue.

This was the best idea my Dad had in a while, we were moving away from all of the nuisances that I've ever known, but known to that idea was a setback. We weren't moving to another city in Japan we were moving to the United States of America. Sure it was gonna suck becoming a transfer student but I could now lead an average life.

Though now I was still in Japan, packing up my room for the next 2 weeks so we could leave on the third week. Not many people know about me moving away from Japan other than Touma who practically forced himself into my life at home. Yet again my thoughts were interrupted by a doorbell and my 'friends'.

I open the door with a box still in my hands, "Oh hey Saiki what's with all the boxes and the big truck?" Nendo asks thick-witted. "Moving," I reply plainly. The color of their faces seemed to pale. "Moving?" they all yelled. I yet again just nod. "Well, when did you find out?" said Teruhashi tears on the brinks of her eyes. "1 week ago." then it was Yumehara's turn to speak in this unwanted conversation "When will you be leaving and to where?" she asks

"Three weeks from now, to America." Placing down a box that said 'Kusuo's Room' in both English and Japanese near the door. "My buddy is leaving us!" sobbed Nendo as he gave a would-have-been bone-crushing hug if I went a psychic. They all looked displeased, but really what do I care I could come back to Japan in three minutes flat for all I wanted.

The news spread quickly around the school like wildfire. Both of my parents finally learned English while I already knew it. By the last day for me in Japan, I had a going away party that my class 'surprised' me with. We went to Karaoke and to a ramen store desert place which was my favorite.

Though now I was getting on an airplane for the second time in my life, I look out the window to see all my associates waving goodbye, I don't know how they managed to get on the ground so close to the plane though I do know it may have been Saiko, Teruhashi or both.

I smile now leading a soon average life. On the airplane, I read through 2 books of 789 pages and 983 pages long just to finish the series. I went to Kyoto then back to my house, then I realized it's not my house and I would have to get used to America, but I forgot my computer and phone charger so I quickly got it and went back on the plane. There were 9 hours to go so I quickly slept through 8 hours then woke up for the last one hour.

"Good morning passengers we are in **** ******* United States, the time is 4:53 P.M please enjoy the rest of your night, thank you." the pilot said as people got out of their seats. By the time we left the airport, it was 6 o'clock sharp we lost the luggage, but in reality, it was stolen though I got it back quickly, we went through immigration which took forever and my parents called Kusuke to tell them we got to our new home.

Though good for my dad and mom they bought a car, and I think they would get used to this life, me... not so much. The drive to our house was 45 minutes while I was in my mom's car trailing behind my dad. "How do you think you'll do in this school?" she asked in English to practice as she tells me to do so too.

I just shrug and look out the window, "You know you can get your drivers license here since it's hard to walk anywhere." she said. I again just keep quiet. One thing I didn't like about moving is that everything is very far away and you'll need to drive everywhere. I just nod as I plan on doing tomorrow. "We have a present for you when we get to our new house." she smiled.

They for some reason began to spoil me with materialistic (other than sweets) I nod. "Oh and before I forget I have your school schedule for Monday." I read through my list of classes that were given to me during the test to see which classes I was thought to be best at. Though the classes do start really early

Bus--12 (Driving to school is acceptable please park in the back of the school)

School Starts at 7:15

Bell 1--- 7:20-8:05 double advanced math

Bell 2--- 8:10-8:50 double advanced language arts

Bell 3--- 8:55-9:45 advanced science

Bell 4--- 9:50-10:30 Spanish

Bell 5--- 10:35-11:10 advanced social studies

Bell 6--- 11:15-12:00 lunch

Bell 7--- 12:05- 12:50 Art/Free period

Bell 8--- 12:55-1:35 Study Hall

Bell 9--- 1:40-2:20 Robotics

Bell 10--- 2:25-3:05 Cooking

Dismissal- 3:05

Well, leading a normal life didn't help. My average knowledge in Japan was advanced here. Well... not a good start. By the time I got home, I saw an extra parked car. "That's your surprise!" My mom said smiling as I looked outside fidgeting with a ring. The house was a little bit bigger than my previous as my dad makes more money for the job he works at now.

The car was a White Chevrolet Impala, very nice. The house was a white color with bricks outside leading to the front door, with a lot of tree and green bushes. Flowers surrounded the trees with fireflies in the dark. It looked very nice compared to our last house which was 'average-ly' nice.

People started putting in boxes into the home setting up the house to be more 'house-like' by 9:00 the house was finished and I went to my room. It was the same as my Japanese home with a little more space and an attached bathroom. As across the hall was my parent's master bedroom which was a lot larger. My desk had my car keys and car registration, with a cup of sharpened pencils and a pencil sharpener. I open the desk to see a new copy of 'Shonen Jump!'

With my top favorite mangas that I enjoy coming back to. I also had a T.V. on a stand on the other side of my room with two chairs and one small coffee table. It was nice but not to my liking. Though not much I could do about it.

I take a shower then fall asleep on top of all my stress. I woke up, unplugging my phone and got changed. As I go downstairs I here talking though only the thoughts of two working brains- but three voices. I go down the steps to see a girl with long blue hair at the counter. My parents turn around to see me, "Oh Kusuo, this in the neighbor." she smiled 'Kusuo if your listening to this, I think you'll be taking a liking to her.'

My dad thought though I beg to differ. "Hello Saiki, I'm Luna Greens," I looked at her confused I do prefer to be called by my last name but Americans don't do that. "Your parents told me that you may prefer to be called Saiki." then her phone buzzed at a text she looked at her phone then put it in her bag. "Well, I must get going. It was nice meeting you all," she said to my parents and me.

"Saiki I'll also be going to the same school as you. If you need anything I'm next door." then she shut the door. I look at her as she moves next door as she walks on the sidewalk. I see her with a red dress and white summer sweater, as her pink bag sways with the wind and the walking this 'Luna' girl heads.

Then it finally hit me, I don't see the girl as bone or mussel or hear her thoughts. Their goes my average life.