IT Chapter 2 x Saiki K

I know this is super bad but I just wanted to d this (even though no one asked for it...so...)

Warning: Blood, gore, you know the usual...

With Saiki (and extras)

It all first started in Japan, and it was quite simple to know why. Saiki lived there, and the other two people with practical inhuman abilities. One was a psychic, another was a medium, and the third was a fortune teller.

With that information, the three teens lived a normal mostly peaceful life, as they went to high school and other normal things teens do, hang out with friends or peers in their classes and avoid people they tended to dislike.

Though as every problem starts, Saiki woke up with a headache, a light one but he can still notice it, recalling the memories he sat on the edge of his dirty bed and kept his head in his hands as the pain settled down and Saiki remembered what his dream was.

A shiver went down his back, as he tried to look away from the memory, but he knew there was no reason to, as he would be the one to stop it.

He played the clip on repeat in his head as he shut his eyes, he saw a clown, a strange eerie clown that made Saiki want nothing more than to run away, but he chose to stay glued to the memory to play out as much information as possible.

The clown stood there next to a nice sign next to the road, that was written in English, that read, 'Welcome to Derry Maine!', Saiki looked back at the clown, as he gulped down his saliva.

The creature that Saiki commented to be no human, was showing off his teeth, with a child's arm in his mouth. Soon the background of trees and a road with a sign was soon washed away in blood, as it coated the wilderness, Saiki could even piece out a few heads of children, without their full bodies, as headless and armless bodies rolled around the clown.

"Float with us, I'll help you float," The monster laughed as he ate the arm with the sleeve, blood pooling his mouth, as she waved goodbye to Saiki, as balloons saying 'I ♡ Derry' came a swept him off his feet, with a chilling echo throughout the woods.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And now Saiki was in Derry Maine, with Toritsuka, and Mikoto both who stayed at a hotel room as they called or texted Saiki information, lately he hasn't seen the clown, and he would have rathered not brought Toritsuka and Mikoto with him, but he knew they needed his help.

"Kusuo at an amusement park," Mikoto said as he sent him a text of where the amusement park is, "Remember don't be afraid of him, we'll meet you up there in a while, so we can get out of this place, it gives me the chills."

Saiki hung up on her as he scoffed, be afraid? As if. The only 'thing' he was afraid of was his mother and no one could act like his mother, like what his mother acts.

Hiding in an ally was, and looking around to see no one nearby to spot him, Saiki searched up a picture of the amusement park, as he then teleported into thin air, then was behind a little store, as he snaked his way out to find a monster.

Soon catching his eye on a little boy, but not the boy himself, no, the sleeve it was the same sleeve the clown ate in Saiki's memory. Saiki breathed out a bit, as he wished he wore a different shirt other than the white shirt with a gray sweater (his mother kindly made him) he was currently wearing now.

Saiki quickly walked after the young boy, as he heard yelling in the crowd as Saiki walked in and followed the kid into the maze, where he tripped in a moving spiral that 'normal' people must find as dizzying.

Then they both dodged an array of clowns, Saiki looked disgusted. Murderous or not, these things are disgusting either way. he said to himself as he soon heard Toritsuka's and Mikoto's thoughts. Sooner than I expected, though that's the faster I can get out of here too.