Ch.5

I hadn't meant to kiss her

I hadn't meant to kiss her. It just happened. Okay, I definitely had a minute or two of planning, but nothing before that. But how could I resist when she was rubbing her curves all over me just like a kitten. It was the perfect nickname for her.

When I picked her up and saw exactly what her body looked like underneath all that black and purple she always wore, I had to hold myself back from saying and doing things she wasn't ready for. I don't understand how I never noticed someone as gorgeous as her in all these years. And to think I lived only a few doors down. I could smack myself for being such an idiot.

Being attacked by her brother was definitely a surprise. I'm a pretty big guy and can handle my own at any moment. But although he was a couple inches shorter than me the man was HUGE! Like a damn woolly mammoth. She never mentioned her brother being big ass hell. I also didn't want to be disrespectful. I was grateful though that she had someone to look out for her. Although; I was certain she was capable of doing that on her own.

Once we got to the party I was happy to see her cut loose a little bit. She always kept herself closed off, arms closed in on her body like she was trying to hide herself away from the world. I didn't understand that. To me the world would be better off if it knew what kind of woman she was.

When she started dancing it was like gravity was pulling me closer. I couldn't help myself as I stood behind her while she shook her ass. I could finally feel what I was seeing in that tight little outfit. Especially on my dick. I'm a perv, I know. But when she moved in a slow whine I had to get a firm grip of her hips to keep from showing exactly what she was doing to me.

I don't know what happened, but I looked over to where Daniel was. I knew how much he wanted her and was even more aware of how much she wanted him. When his eyes locked with mine something happened. I had to show him exactly what he was missing out on.

"You should see the way Daniel is glaring at us right now. He looks like an actual bull dog." I said in her ear.

She looked over to where he stood with Kasey and Crystal. The small smirk on her face let me know that that was exactly what wanted.

"We're drawing a lot of attention, aren't we?" She asked.

"That's what you wanted right?" She looked at me confused. "Don't think I haven't noticed the way you look at him."

"Huh? I don't... Am I really that obvious?"

"Absolutely, sugar. You get big anime eyes whenever he comes around. No wonder crystal hates you." I chuckled.

"She has nothing to worry about. He doesn't look at me in the same way. She should feel secure in her relationship."

"The way he's looking at us right now show a That he's got somethin' boilin' in there." I took the liberty to rub her sides gently.

"It's probably because he told me to stay away from you and here I am rubbing my ass all over you."

And what an ass it is.

Unearthed On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara