Ch.14

She caught me off guard

She caught me off guard. I wasn't prepared for her to say those words. We hadn't known each other long and I had just taken her virginity. I thought it would be weird having Eric here when it happened, but it made it easier. And she put so much faith in us to make it as painless as possible. We may not have known each other long but we knew each other better than anyone else. And that's when I knew that when I said it back it was true.

Tonight was just supposed to be about Ambrosia finally having a good birthday. Eric and I figured we would go all out. She would be so stunned by everything she wouldn't even think about that crazy ass dude. But one look at her and I was through.

My mom helped me pick out a dress for her. They had met a couple of times and she loved her immediately. Said it was about time I got rid of Crystal. I couldn't agree more. Picking out the dress and actually seeing her in it were two totally different things. It clung to her in all the right places. Every step she took towards me my heart beat faster and when we were finally settled in the limo, I just couldn't keep my hands off of her. Neither could Eric.

Dinner was perfect as we got treat her like a goddess and get to know each other better than before.

This moment between us three was a stepping stone in the right direction we were connected in a way most people dream of. In a way I thought I was with Crystal. That pales in comparison to what we have right here. This was something special.

"What about Eric?" I asked.

"It was actually never a part of my plan." She admitted.

"But, that kiss at the party."

"Oh, we were just tryna make you jealous." We laughed because it definitely worked.

"And now?"

"Now...I love him too. Is that weird?" She looked up at me with those enchanting eyes.

"It really should. And I shouldn't want you near another man, but it's different with Eric. I'm not jealous or anything. I wouldn't have it any other way."

I knew they had a connection. The moment they met they clicked and for both their sakes I tried to steer her clear out of his path. He was a player and was bouncing from broad to broad without taking a breath. I didn't want him to hurt her, but then I realized that she had made him better and he had stopped messing around all together. So them hanging out worked for the better. When it became something more, I had no idea, but I wasn't opposed to the idea.

"You know what this means now right?" I asked.

"What?"

"You're finally mine."

She giggled then leaned up for a kiss. Her lips were so soft and plump. I could never get tired of them. I slipped in some tongue and she eagerly accepted. If she didn't stop this we would be going for round two very soon. I reluctantly ended the kiss and threw my arm over my face to calm myself down. Her squirming body made it very difficult.