Ch.21

Her mouth was fucking fantastic! Daniel and I stood side by side while she sat on the coffee table

Her mouth was fucking fantastic! Daniel and I stood side by side while she sat on the coffee table. She bobbed up and down on my dick while stroking his. The loud pumping of the music upstairs was drowned out by the wet slipping of her mouth. She pulled back to swirl her tongue around the tip then pushed herself further down. I was hitting the back of her throat then she switched to do the same to Danny. I placed my hand on top of hers squeezing it harder as we stroked. Daniel pulled me closer for a kiss way hotter than any he's ever given me - including the one upstairs.

I was completely taken by surprise when he did that. He's been so upset about everyone finding out about us and I wanted him to be comfortable. I didn't expect it to be in a room full of our drunk and horny peers. The look on Crystal's face was definitely worth it though.

"Fuck her mouth nice and good."

Daniel took two fistfuls of her beautiful mouth and forced his dick as far as it would go. He held it there with her nose pressed firmly against his happy trail. She was gagging and tears rolled down her cheeks before he finally pulled her away to catch her breath. Then he went back in going back and forth forcefully and the gawking sound of him fucking her throat was like music to my cock. Not once did she stop jerking me off. Then she had me back in her mouth and we took turn abusing her perfect esophagus. She was taking it like a pro and my love grew as she willingly let us do whatever we wanted because she trusted us.

"You're gonna ride Daniel's big dick while I finally take what I want. You okay with that, kitten?"

"Yes, sir. Take whatever you need."

Fucking perfect.

"Go in that bathroom and find something to make this go smoother." I tapped her on the butt and watched her scurry off.

"Eric."

I turned to Daniel and the hungry look in his eyes almost brought me to knees. He tentatively ran his hands over my chest. His fingertips skimmed my nipples and I drew in a breath. They went further down my abdomen circle just above my throbbing manhood. Both of our dicks were leaky faucets at this point.

He grabbed me by the hips pulling us together. Our pre-cum made it easier to rub together with its slipperiness. He stared deep into my eyes as he ground his dick against mine. I made sure to keep eye contact with him so he knew how this made me feel. This was a big step for us. What I didn't think was that he would take another so soon. He dropped down to his knees never breaking contact until I was bobbing right in front of him. He stared at it unsure what to do but definitely wanting to do something.

"You wanna suck me off, baby?"

"Yes...sir." If that didn't make my dick jump.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

He obeyed readily. I realized how easily I slipped into Dom mode because of their willingness to always submit to me even by accident. Gripping the base I rubbed the tip across his tongue so he could get a taste. The hungry hum in his throat let me know that he enjoyed the taste. Ditto. Behind him I saw Ambrosia standing there watching with an unknown bottle in her hand. She didn't want to disturb what was happening. Daniel wrapped his lips around me and took me in slowly. I threw my head back enjoying the feel of what he was doing to me. The more he kept going the more confident he became. I thrusted my hips giving him a little bit more and he took it happily.