...

A few hours later, Beca found herself dreading the next hour of her life as she walked into the English room. The soccer star made her way to the back of the room, placing her bag under the desk, before taking up her usual position, laying her head down against the table with her arms acting as a pillow and her eyes closed.

The loud sound of a book hitting the desk next to her, caused her to snap her eyes open and sit up a little to see who was interrupting her well needed nap. Just as Beca was about to shout at whoever had just woken her up, she froze as she noticed that Chloe had sat down in the chair next to her.

The soccer star smirked as she looked around the room, noticing the number of empty desks that were much closer to the front of the room where more listening and actually learning would take place. "What are you doing back here, Beale?", she turned in her seat, propping her elbow up on the desk as she leaned her head against her hand, "General Posen is going to be wondering where you are"

"Well if I'm going to be helping you study then that includes during lessons as well", Chloe didn't bother looking over at Beca as she continued to grab out her stuff for the lesson, "No more taking naps, getting in trouble or doing anything other than taking notes and taking part in the lesson"

Laughing a little to herself, Beca shook her head before leaning forward so she was a lot closer o the redhead now, finally catching her glance in her direction before she spoke. "I don't know what kind of student you think I am Beale, but I'm not a note taker"

"People change Beca, maybe you should give it a try", Chloe smiled sweetly over at Beca, watching a frustrated expression now glare back at her. "I expect to see you in the library at lunchtime as well so we can finish the English essay"

"Yeah, that's not-"

"Mitchell, if it's alright with you, I'd like to begin my class now?", Miss Bryce called across the room, gaining Beca's attention as the brunette sat back in her chair.

"Go for it", she sarcastically held her hands up and smiled back at her teacher before dropping her arms down and playing with a pencil between her fingers.

"Here's some paper", Chloe leaned over and whispered, "you know? For when you take down some notes", she winked playfully before leaning back so she could listen.

"Dude, I didn't realise you had a babysitter", Jesse nudged her elbow, sniggering.

"Swanson if you like your smile the way it is, I'd shut up if I was you", she gripped the pencil harder now as she turned and shot another glare, this time directed at the brunette haired boy sat on the other side of her.

"Okay, I'd like everyone to turn to page 56 in your books please and get ready to read from paragraph 2", the teacher picked up her copy of the book as she looked at her class to see them all taking their own books.

"So, I was thinking", Beca leaned over to whisper to Chloe, "Can we push our study date back to after school?", she asked, shooting her a charming smile as Chloe looked over at her.

"Why? Have you got a different type of date arranged at lunch time?', she raised an eyebrow, pretending to act dumb, "I'm sure Alice would be fine with you rearranging your candlelit dinner", she smirked before turning back to face the front.

"It's Alicia and no, I'd just prefer to do this useless study stuff not during my only lunch break", she tapped her pencil against her desk, noticing that she was starting to annoy Chloe even more.

"I can't", the redhead tried to follow along with the rest of the class, "I have practice for the pep rally"

"Oh right, yeah", Beca sarcastically nodded, still tapping her pencil against the desk, "I forgot that you can't break away from General Posen's command", she lifted her hand to salute, noticing that Jesse had started to laugh next to her.