Chapter 48- The Wedding

Oh my goodness.

It's here. The wedding.

Okies, here's the chapter.
The song above is Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor. Honestly, I really like her music.

Wait! it's my one year anniversary! Since joining wattpad!

That probably just showed y'all how big of a dork I am... Lol.

Honestly, I should be studying for finals. But I'm not..
***
Ryan's POV

It's coming. The wedding. It's tomorrow. April 19th, 2014. It's freaking tomorrow.

Oh my god.

I scrambled out of my bed, and take a look at myself in the mirror. I fluffed my hair a bit, and let out a breath. Wow.

I went from a little fishie in the sea, to-to now. A little freshmen, to an engaged, woman.

I sat back down on my bed. Where would we live after we get married? In my apartment? Or in Shane's hole?

I shook my head. No worries today, Ry, it's your wedding day, tomorrow.

I couldn't help but scream with excitement.
***

Next Day

"I, Shane Baird, take you, Ryan Larson, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward, 'till death do us apart." He said, shaking. I sniffled, and he smiled softly.

"I-I, Ryan Larson, take you, Shane Baird, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward, 'till death do us apart." I said, staring into his beautiful eyes.
His eyes twinkled, and began to lean in, when the priest halted us.

"Ah! Quite an eager one you got yourself there, huh, Ryan?" he chuckled. I smiled, and nodded.

Our family and friends laughed, and Shane blushed.

Shane sent a me playful glare, and the priest said, "You may finally kiss the bride!"

Shane didn't skip a beat, and before I knew it, our lips were pressed together, in a heartfelt kiss.

I pulled away, and grinned, as our family and friends, stood up clapping, and cheering. Dylan wolf-whistled, and little Daniella started to giggle. Dylan grinned down at Daniella, and picked her up.

Macy beamed at us, and winked at me, and mouthed 'lucky duck'.

I laughed, wondering where that came from, and together Shane and I walked down the aisle, hand in hand.

***

We made our way to the celebration hall, and the M.C. decided to scream into the microphone.

"Make it up for Mr. and Mrs. Shane Baird, folks!"

Claps and hoots filled the air, as I waved and blew kisses. I laughed, and we made our way to the sweetheart table.

Shane laughed, and eyed me, "You're so silly. "

Our bridesmaids, and grooms walked in.

Our bridesmaids were Macy, One of Shane's cousin (Anabel)who I've grown quite close to, and Mariana, a college friend.

Macy was my maid of honor, and the grooms were Dylan, Ty, and one of Shane's friends, Matt. Dylan was the best man.

The bridesmaid walked in, hand in hand with the groomsmen, and I laughed, again. Shane stared at me, and laughed as well.

"My wife's laugh is so beautiful, and contagious." He spoke, making me blush.

We danced through the night, went around thanking the family and friends, and took silly pictures in the photobooth.

The maid of honor would give her speech in about.. ten minutes. Macy told me she spent all night on it, and Daniella didn't exactly help.

"Hi? I'm Macy, Ryan's maid of honor, and I'm gonna start the speech." She said awkwardly, into the microphone. I giggled, and pulled Shane out of his seat, to go stand beside her.

I flashed her a smile, and she smiled back.

"So, Ryan's been my sister, for quite a while now. We grew up with each other, exchanged our darkest secrets with each other. You know, the usual.

"Then highschool came, and gave us Shane and Dylan. Ryan and Shane just clicked. They were, perfect. I'm just happy I-I've been able to witness this beautiful super couple, Shyan. Other than Dacy, which is my baby Dylan, and I's ship. But that's not the point."

Everyone laughed, and clapped, and Macy ended it by raising her glass. "Cheers."

Dylan cleared his throat, and Macy handed him the microphone.

He wobbled, and Shane whispered in my ear, "Is he..Is he drunk?"

"So, first of all, I'm apart of Dacy, hello." he waved, earning laughs from everyone. A few 'hellos' were heard.

"So where do I start... I'm quite drunk, lets see how this plays out..Shane is like family. Meaning, I'm not afraid to mess him up, but I'll be there when he needs me. When Shane first met Ryan, it cut down our bro time. I was happy, he found love, but I didn't like that he spent less time with me. So it was kinda like, Love yah Ryan, but I love Shane too."

The room erupted in bubbly giggles, and laughs. "I just, I wanna say congrats you guys. I'm happy my 2 best friends found love. Together."

Everyone clapped, and the music played again, people finding their way back to the dance floor.

"That was a good speech." I told Dylan. Dylan grinned, and before he could do more, Macy came and dragged him away.

Shane kissed my forehead, and led me over to the photobooth.

"Take pictures with me?"

"Of course." I grabbed some props, and so did Shane. I laughed, when he grabbed a picture of a pregnant belly, and a fedora. He put on the fedora, and placed the picture on my stomach.

I burst out laughing, and put on my oversized sunglasses I found. I held up a sign that pointed to Shane. It read 'I love this fool!'.

We took numerous pictures, ate until we couldn't breath, and finally cut the cake.

Well, everyone besides Shane and Mr. Stewart, ate. I think they went out together earlier for a hunt..
***

"Wow. I can't believe we're married." I let out, as we walked hand in hand, to our hotel suite.

"Same. But now.. I can call you Mrs. Baird." He said. I smiled, and we continued to walk.

"Stop walking." He commanded randomly.

"Why?" I asked, but did so.

He scooped me up, and held me bridal style. I giggled, and put my veil over his head, and kissed him softly.

I pulled away, and teased, "Go my horsie, go!"

He threw back his head, and laughed.
***

OHEMGEE THEY'RE MARRIED!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, I HAVE TO GO STUDY, for my finals. :/

Bye.