Chapter 17-Ryan (This Chapter Is Going To Be In Shane's Point Of View!)

Shane's POV

So Ryan's coming over. And Macy.

But to be honest, I kinda just wanted to hang out with Ryan. I'm really confused right now, why am I feeling this way? Does this mean I like Ryan? I mean I think I do....

Ding! Someone texted me. I open up the text.

Hey Shane! I'm hosting a Guy's Night, wanna come over?

That was Dylan. Dylan was one of my closest friends, but after I became a vampire, I had to leave him and my other friends behind. I lived in California, before I came to here. After a few years, Dylan moved here too. He's the only person, other than Ryan and Macy, that knows I'm a vampire.

Its just that he's home-schooled. Or takes online classes. I don't remember.

I text him back.

Depends on the time.

6?

Sure sounds good.

See you then bro.

Another thing about Dylan, he's the type of guy who is laid-back, chill, likes the word bro, and all the weird stuff.

But the thing thats cool about Dylan?

He can be trusted.

***

"Shane?" Some one calls, through the giant hole above me.

I really need to fix that. I look up and see Ryan and Macy trying to get down. They were trying to get down the 'safe' way. But there is no safe way. You just jump.

"Just jump, you'll be okay." I promised them.

"Are you sure?" Macy asks.

"Yes!" I shout.

While I wait for them to come down, I go and pour 3 glasses of water, and place it onto the table.

I pull an extra chair out, and sit on it.

"Shane, you really need to fix that." Ryan said.

"Yeh I know." I told her.

"Hey, so we wanted to go to the movies, wanna come?" Macy asked.

I thought about guy's night. I glanced at the clock above the sink, 4:01.

"Okay, but I have to be back at 5:50."

"Why?" Ryan questioned.

"Cause I gotta go to my friend Dylan's house, he's having guy's night."

"Oh."

I looked over at Macy, she looked misplaced, somehow. She was just sitting there staring off into space.

"So, what movie are we going to go see?" I asked.

"I was thinking the purge?" Macy offered.

Ryan flinched. I looked at her and asked,"You scared?"

"Pff, no." She scoffed. But I knew she was, she flinched at the name of the movie earlier.

"Then its settled, lets go!" Macy shouted.

****

''Shane I'm so s-scared." Ryan whispered, she was holding onto my arm, very tightly might I add.

Macy,on the other hand, was not. She was thrilled. I glanced over at her. Macy was smiling. Smiling. In a horror movie! Does she enjoy this stuff? Freak.

Remind me to never say that in front of Ryan. Ryan would kill me.

They're super-close. I have no idea why though. They're polar opposites.

Ryan's nice, funny, caring, sweet, prett- never mind, you get the point.

Anyway, Ryan is getting real scared, I don't think we should stay. Well, I could just take her out of the theater, and let Macy stay. Yep, its settled.

I tap Ryan. "C'mon, lets go."

She stares at me, and nods.

I take her hand-its all nice and soft, I sound crazy,don't I- and lead her out the theater.

As soon as we make it out of the theater, she gives me a hug. I was taken by surprise to be honest, and slowly wrapped my arms around her. I'd do anything to be able to hold her like this.

Look at me, before this girls were my least favorite subject, now I think i'm in love with one.

****

"Hey! Was it that bad?" Macy asked, as soon as she came out the theater.

"HELL YEAH!" Ryan yelled, beside me. We were sitting on the bench, outside the theater. I had decided to take her for ice cream, and afterwards I took her back here, so we could wait for Macy. From behind us, 2 old ladies scolded at Ryan.

"Sorry." She called out to them.

Macy sat down. "So, you guys just sat here? For a whole hour?"

"No, I took her out for ice cream. And then we came back." I explained.

Ryan smiled.

Macy looked down at her watch and asked me,"Hey don't you have to go somewhere?"

What?

Is she shooeing me away?

"You know, the guys night thing?" She suggested.

"Oh." I said, finally remembering Dylan.

"Well want us to drop you off?" Ryan asked.

"Sure." And we started to walk to Dylan's place.

****

"Hey, my brother!" Dylan greeted, as soon as we got there.

I waved at him, and introduced Ryan and Macy.

"Dylan, this is Ryan and Macy. Ryan and Macy, this is my crazy brother, Dylan."

"Hi." Ryan greeted.

Dylan waved back lazily. He was more interested in Macy, because he was just staring at her.

Macy was feeling the vibe probably, because she started to blush.

"H-hi." She stuttered.

"Well hello to you too,beautiful." Dylan told her.

*******

Wazzzzup? Hey so this is the last chapter i'm gonna post... I mean I'll post more, just not this month, coz I'll be traveling.

But I promise, I'll post 2 more when I get back. :)))

XP

XOXO