Chapter 47- "I-I Hate Your Guts."

Hi! The song I chose, has nothing to do, I was just in the mood. Lol love yah!

Wait, so I updated the Wattpad app, and it lets me add videos and stuff now! yay!

So I wanted to let y'all have a peek at Ty's life. So far.

WAIT! Again.. Before I let you read, I must tell you something. Go check out some books by @gblay1004! There ya go gbaly1004. Happy? Lol.

***
Ty's POV

I stared longingly at her. She was so beautiful. Her golden curls, cascading down her back, and her bright beautiful green eyes.

Why am I so lovesick over her?

I shake my head. It's just a girl. Just a girl, Ty. I looked back down at my test, and finish it. The bell rings, and I leave the classroom, only to hear Cynthia's and Chase's conversation, behind me.

"Oh Chase, you're so smart. Could you tutor me some time?" she asked.

Chase laughed nervously,"Uh, I dunno.." He trailed off.

"Oh please? You're just so smart, and cute. Oops! I let that slip out, didn't I?" she giggled.

Sick of hearing, I stomped away in anger.
***
"Well, you know it's not my fault she's In love with this face." Chase told me.

"We have the same freaking face you idiot!" I exclaimed. Ever since he met Cynthia, he's gotten a big head. Like, what the hell man?!

I seriously have been pushing this aside, because, its just a girl. Why would we let something like that get in between us, right?

No.

Chase has been a dick ever since the beginning of freshman year. She's been feeding compliments to him, and he's been a big headed, fucked up, moron.

"Dude, for real though, its not my fault I'm the better twin." He said.

That's when I exploded. All my life, I've been in my brother's shadows.

He's the smarter twin. The cooler, popular twin. The better athlete. I mean, everything I do, he's fucking better at me.

"How about you just shut the fuck up." I told him, before leaving our room.

He sighed, before getting up and following me. I grabbed my coat, and left the house, but he ran after me, and yelled at me.

"Ty! Tyler, turn around right now! Listen to me!"

I rolled my eyes, and laughed bitterly. You think by calling me by my full name will get me to turn around?

Ha, wonder who told you that.
***
I kept walking, until the apartment came into view.

I ran up the steps, and rung the doorbell.
After a couple minutes, Ryan came out.

"Hey Ty! C'mon in!" She smiled. I smiled back, and did as told.

Ryan and I were always closer. Chase talked to her, but not as much as I do.

I closed the door behind me, and sighed as I collapsed onto her white sofa. She frowned, and sat down next to me. I slipped off my coat, and threw it beside me.

"Ty, what's up?" she asked, sympathy laced in her tone. I looked at her, and sighed before telling her the whole story.

"It's Chase. He told me it wasn't his fault that Cynthia liked him. And I agree, I've been trying to push Cynthia aside. I mean, we're brothers. But, he also told me that he was the better twin. I've always thought it too. He was always the better everything. And just for someone to point it out, hurts and makes me angry. And it was Chase that said it." I let out. I didn't realize it hurt this much, until now.

She held my hand, let go, and hugged me.

"Oh, Ty. I'm sorry. It sucks to be compared to other people I know, and then to feel like you're not as good as that person, is even worse. I hate it that you have to feel it, and that Chase did it, but..Life is cruel. And trust me, things are only gonna get worse." She said.

I took a deep breath before changing the subject. "So, anything new with you?" I didn't really like it when Ryan went all Dr. Phil on me.

She blushed madly, and I knew it had something to do with Shane.

I want to fall in love, just like Ry.

"Guess what, he proposed." She said softly.

I was taken back. "For reals?" I asked, happy for her. I grinned, when she nodded. I threw my arms around her, and she started to laugh. I hugged her tight.

"Do I get to be one of the groomsmen?" I asked.

She pulled away, with a smile. "Of course."

After dinner with Ry, which was leftovers from her date with Shane, I left.

"Mom, I'm home." I yelled, as I slammed the front door closed.

"Honey, were you at your sisters?" she asked from inside the kitchen.

"Yeah." I said. I ran up the stairs, when I saw Chase. I ran back down, into the kitchen and stood next to mom.

"Have you eaten dinner?" she asked, looking up from her dinner plate. Mr. Stewart sat across from her.

"Yeah. Can I move into Ryan's room?"

She pondered on the thought, and sighed. "I guess. That room, is empty. Go ahead move some things in, but this weekend, we go buy you a new bed." I nodded, and ran up the stairs.

"Dude, why you moving out?" Chase asked, when I started moving stuff into Ryan's old room.

"Because." I simply replied, not wanting to talk to him.

Once I finished, I climbed into my top bunk, and tried to fall asleep.

"Because what?" he finally asked me, from the bottom bunk.

"It's not my fault. It's not my fault, I get the girls. It's not my fault, I'm the better twin." He told me.

"Maybe, sometimes, I don't wanna be stuck with my conceited, asshole of a brother." I bit out.

He was quiet. He stayed quiet, and I heard his deep, heaving breaths.

The bitterness was clear in my tone when I said, "I-I hate your guts."
***
Sooo, how was the chapter?? I likes this one, yeah, I'm weird, suck it up.
Lol.
Well, PLEASE comment, vote, and stay BEAUTIFUL!