Chapter 2- Onward To Art Class!

Hiya, so I went back, and edited some of the chapters, just to let you know. :) Hope you stick with the book! Enjoy!

*******

Ryan's Pov

I walk down the hall, with a fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I look for room 204, the art class.

I find it at the end of the hall. I praise myself for not getting lost, in this huge school. My middle school, was like, 1/4 the size.

I open the door and walk in.

And then I see it.

Or him.

Its him!

Guy! Oh jeez... We're in the same class?

Why do I feel ... fluttery? Is this nervousness? Or something else...?

I've never felt like this? I shrug it off, and look around for the teacher. I see her, as she walks up to me. She was wearing a long blue skirt, and a white tank top, with a jean jacket on the outside. She had her hair in a bun, and stuck a pen through it. I smiled. I like her taste.

"Good morning, miss?" my home room teacher states, although it comes out more as a question.

"Ryan. Ryan Larson." I say.

"Alright, hello there Miss. Larson. I am Mrs. Bo. Nice to meet you." She sticks a hand out at me.

"Er..." I shake her hand awkwardly and quickly pull away.

" Ryan you'll be sitting in the back next to Mr. B-" Mrs. Bo says, before getting cut of by... that Guy.

"Right next to me!" Guy shouts. He waves at me, and smiles.

Wasn't he just so shy and quiet earlier in the hall? Why is he so chirpy? What is he bipolar?

That is so rude Ryan! Why would you say something like that?

My conscience nags. Geez my conscience is so... So what?

She demands.

Ugh you know what forget it. I'm going mad, arguing with myself? I'm going mad.

I stroll to my seat and drop my back pack on the ground.

I plop on to my wooden stool and get greeted.

" Hi, I'm Shane." Gu- I mean Shane says. I had this weird hunch, that somehow, someway, that I would get to know Shane. Real well.

"Hey I'm Ryan." I reply, easily. I look around the class, and get discouraged. Its quite small, with not many interesting things. I look back at Guy. He can barely contain himself, he's bopping, and hopping in his seat. I laugh.

I don't know I want to call him Shane, I think I like guy. I sat there, puzzled by the fact I wasn't feeling strange anymore.

What happened? Oh well must've been something I ate. I shrug it off, and read the board, at the front of the class. The letters were written in bright pink, cursive expo marker. I blink, my eyes hurting from reading it.

Get started on assignment:

Read the packet on your table, and follow instructions.

Once done, sit there.

Just sit there? Okay, this is weird. I look at the packet on the desk, and open it. It was one of those first day of school things, where it explained things to do once in this class, and so on. Simple enough.

I flipped to the next page, and read it.

Fill out:

Full Name:

Age:

Intrests:

Goals for the year:

Fun Facts:

*Be prepared to share with class. Be prepared to share with class? I don't want to do that! I have stage fright!

Or, I'm shy? I quickly fill it out, and skim through the whole thing.

Just facts about the school, nothing interesting. I sit on my stool, and observe everything, again. But this time, I looked more carefully, almost as if I was inspecting it. The was very bright, and there were windows, on the back wall. The classroom was painted white, but posters covered the walls, making the classroom look alive. Cabinets and sinks, were on the right side of the room.

Behind me, were the wooden, and metal easels. At the front of the room, was the teachers desk, and a white bulliten board, with notes pinned onto it. The teachers desk had a computer on it, a jar of cookies, and family photos. I liked the classroom, it was very... warm, and homey. It was nice. I turned to look at guy, and smiled.

Guy was tapping his pencil, and was in deep thought. He noticed me looking, and turned to me.

He smiled. "Done?"

I smiled back. He's real friendly. I nodded.

Just as I was about to open my mouth, Mrs. Bo called on people, to come up and share with the class. After about 6 or 7 people shared, she called on me.

And I was pretty nervous.

----------

I changed Shane's character he is now Sterling Knight.... So yeh thx to the people who read my book! it means a lot! Love yah all!

Stay supportive!

XOXO