Chapter 3- 2nd period

Ryan's POV

I leave quickly, as soon as the bell rings. I open the door, and shuffle out, hiking my bag up higher.

God, that was awful. When she called on me, I went up, and acted like an idiot. I kept stuttering, and- you know what, don't even get me started on it. It was down- right, terrible. I shake the thoughts out, and pull out my map of the school, I got this morning. I look for Mrs. Priss's math class, room 246

I follow the instructions to get to 2nd period, after getting lost a bazillion times. Mrs. Priss, huh. She sounds.. Prissy. Don't judge Ryan, people can't choose their last names.

My thoughts find its way back to my horrid history with math.

(Flashback, since my laptop can't do the italics thing, sorry!)

"Ryan! This is a simple problem! Solve it, now!" My teacher screeched.

My face went red, and I felt like a statue, staring at the board, looking at the jumble of numbers. The class erupted in laughter, and my vision went blurry because of the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Retard!" I felt a tear slide down my cheek, until they were flowing freely against my face.

"She's just a stupid bitch." I shuddered, at that.

"Ryan, I am calling your mother." I sighed, my head down, walking back to my seat.

The class was still laughing at me, calling me unpleasant names.

"Who said you could go back to your seat?" Ms. Arnold barked.

"I-I'm sorry." I muttered.

"What is sorry gonna do?! GET BACK UP HERE NOW!" She yelled. I cowered, as I walked up there.

(End of flashback)

I hate math, I'm always getting confused with all the symbols and numbers. Ever since I was introduced to it. I think I hated it even more, when I met Ms. Arnold.

I sighed, telling myself to stop thinking about those awful days in her class.

"Throw it to me!" a senior, I think, bellows from down the hall. He had brown hair, and was really tall. He catches a football, and runs down the hallway. Another tall guy runs after him.

So... this is high school. Not much different from middle school. Same chaos going on. I smile.

Wow, I'm already in high school.

Dang, I'm old! I shake my head at the fact, I still can't get over, that I'm in highschool. I'm such a dork.

I make my way down the hall and enter the classroom. I gasp, as I see Macy. And then I laugh. Shes quite an animal.

"Ryan! Yay you're here!" Macy exclaims from on-top of a desk. She starts to dance, and the whole class laughs.

"Miss. Flowers sit down right this instant!" Our math teacher roars. I groaned. Another Ms. Arnold? Well, at least this time, I won't cry because of some stupid teacher.

"Yes your highness." Macy mutters before bowing and sitting down. I bit my lip, trying not to burst into laughter.

Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!

The bell screeches, signaling for class to start.

"Good morning class, welcome to the start of the wonderful 4 years of high school! I am Mrs.Priss your 9th grade math teacher. I expect-"

I tune the teacher out, and try to stay awake, but that didn't work. I was fighting sleep, basically. My eyes were getting droopy, and soon sleep started to take over.

***

Sorry this chapter was sucky, its a filler. lol