[TWENTY FIVE]

parkjimoooan It looks as though you're holding him hostage

| choisoodone bold of u to assume i'm not
kimbora5 Are his fingers okay???
jeonjungkuck i've seen bewbs less fake than that smile.
| choisoodone whore

choisoodone cool kidz 😤 parkjimoooan Gross

parkjimoooan Gross.
| choisoodone no u
| minyoong03 Cute*

__________________

Jungkook couldn't take it. The second he saw their posts, he immediately came off Instagram, his jaw squared and his hand tightened around his phone.

"What's wrong with your face?" Namjoon frowned as he poked his friend in the cheek, hoping to at least coax him into a leer, but Jungkook remained unfazed.

"I got stood up... for a date," Jungkook muttered blandly, his eyes focused on the air in front of him as his knee began to bounce, "Surely my education is more important than a date."

"Damn, are you still hung up on Sooyoung?" Taehyung looked up from his phone, quirking an eyebrow as he draped his slender body across the beanbag, looking at his friends upside down, "Dude it's been more than twenty-four hours, are you feeling okay?"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed into a scowl as he snapped his gaze towards his friend, "Stop reading too much into it. I'm pissed because I'm failing English and my so-called teacher is living it up on her date with Min Yoongi. My education is suffering for dick, I don't think you understand."

Taehyung and Namjoon exchanged bemused looks, "Are you sure that's the only reason you're acting like a brat?"

"I thought this study session was so could... you know," Namjoon added coyly.

"You are nineteen years old, just say fuck and move on," Taehyung muttered pointedly.

"A brat?" Jungkook scoffed incredulously, sitting up straighter, "I just want to pass this class. That's all."

"Sure, bud..." Taehyung hummed unconvincingly, patting the younger male on the back slowly, "But just remember the complications of catching feelings with Sooyoung. She's seeing Yoongi and you're supposed to be seeing Sohye, whether it's casual or not. And also, you don't want to jeopardize your friendship with Jimin. You know how he acts towards her," As Taehyung muttered towards the end, he paused when he noticed the looks he was receiving from his two best friends, "What? Do I have something on my face?"