[ELEVEN]

"Would you stop staring at me? It's weird."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, tsking as she did, "Don't flatter yourself, I'm just trying to learn your technique."

Jungkook lowered his phone and raised his eyebrow, "Technique?" She nodded her head and he pursed her lips, "Huh. Well, maybe you should try... smiling?"

"Smiling?" Sooyoung parroted, narrowing her eyes as she leaned across the wooden table between her and Jungkook, "Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Who else said it?" Jungkook queried, sipping on his milkshake.

"Yoongi," She answered with a slight frown, "He sent me snapchat saying he wanted to see me smile."

Jungkook scoffed, "That's ga— sweet," He quickly correcting himself, "Let me see."

"I've already seen it though," Sooyoung protested, opening her phone to show Jungkook what she meant, "Doesn't it tell him if I replay it?"

"I'm sure he won't notice." Jungkook dismissed nonchalantly, but just as Sooyoung went to retract her hand, Jungkook seized the moment and reached across the table, swiping her phone before she had a chance to stop him as he pressed the replay button.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" Sooyoung seethed, reaching across the table to try and take back her phone but Jungkook's arm kept her at bay, his palm pushing into her cheek

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" Sooyoung seethed, reaching across the table to try and take back her phone but Jungkook's arm kept her at bay, his palm pushing into her cheek. Once she realized they were both gaining attention from other customers, Sooyoung huffed, reluctantly admitting defeat as she sat back down with a scowl and a pout, "Now he's never going to want me to have his babies."

"What?"

"What?"

Shaking his head, he went back to her phone, cocking his head to the side, "He seems like a nice guy."

"Are we on about the sub-reddit or...?"

Jungkook laughed, using his free hand to pick up his drink, "No, I mean he seems like he's actually interested in you."

"Obviously..." She mumbled, feeling her bravado crack beneath the idea of Yoongi actually reciprocating her feelings. Clearing her throat, she straightened up and offered him a sly smirk, "It's because of my irresistible personality, it makes up for what my face lacks."

Jungkook simply blinked at her, "Sure, that's it..."

Sooyoung flipped him the bird before face-planting the table, almost knocking her drink over in the process, "You're supposed to be helping me." She mumbled.

"How?"

"I don't know!" She exclaimed as she sat back up, throwing her hands wildly in the air, "Tell me your secrets, how do I smile without looking awkward? Why do people love your posts? Just give me something that can make me seduce Min Yoongi!"

"I think you're doing just fine as you are," Jungkook shrugged, "He's actually interested in you, Choi. It's not just about your looks. In my very humble opinion, that's a win, even if you do look awkward, which I doubt you will."

"You haven't seen my attempt of a smile."

"Yes I have."

Sooyoung furrowed her brows and scrunched her nose, "When?"

"Just now." He smiled, turning her phone around to show her the snapchat of the photo he had just took that he was just about to send Yoongi, "I told you, it's not awkward at all."