[NINETEEN]

jsohye-
why are you putting other
girls on your insta?

jeonjungkuck
lmao what

you mean sooyoung? i think
you're looking way too into
it

jsohye-
am i?

because you're the one
posting pictures of other
girls

jeonjungkuck
she's literally just a friend

i don't even think she sees me as
that tbh.

jsohye-
ugh

now i sound like a psycho
girlfriend

can you come over later?

jeonjungkuck

sure...

jsohye-
i don't get the picture
but i'll text you xo

_________________________

This girl, Jungkook scoffed before pocketing his phone. He looked up at Sooyoung and Jimin, who was deep into their conversation that it seemed they didn't realize he was back in the room.

"So what are you going to do?" Jimin asked, tilting his head to the side as Sooyoung face planted the sheets of the hospital bed.

"I don't know, text him?" Sooyoung's voice was muffled.

"It's not like you bailed without good reason," Jimin mumbled, stroking the top of her head, "Text him now and rearrange. There's a festival in town next week."

Sooyoung's head popped up at lightening speed, "There is?"

"Yeah, ask him if he wants to go."

"Don't," Jungkook's voice rang out catching both Sooyoung and Jimin's attention. His eyes widened slightly when he realized the undertone of desperation in his voice, "I mean, a festival? Isn't that a little cliche?"

The girl frowned and her nose crinkled, "Maybe for you and the tens of thousands of girls you've slept with."

"Wow., a little dramatic," Jungkook quirked a brow, "I mean, in terms of first dates, it's what a lot of people do."

"So?"

"I'm just saying, Min Yoongi is the epitome of a hipster, I'm sure he'd rather go somewhere else." Why was he doing this? Even he didn't know. It was like the filter from his brain to his mouth was suddenly on strike.

A sudden look of revelation flickered across Sooyoung's face and she leaned back, "Oh, I know what this is."

"What is it?" Jungkook challenged, maintaining eye contact with her.