Every time he thought about it Aaliyah would pop up in his mind as well reminding him that he did have something to live for.

"Hey mamas, you miss me already," He couldn't stop smiling at this voice of his daughter knowing everything he does is for her and the future children he might have.

"Yes," She smiled while laughing twisting in her seat, Kamiya silently drove as she listened to the two interacts. She loved the father bond the two shared and was glad that it still continued after she and Kairo had broken up.

"Dada you said you cook spaghehi," She became serious now once she began to talk about food.

"Yes I did mamas, but daddy busy," He didn't want to disappoint his daughter but he was very busy with finding Nick and the rest of his crew.

Over the past month, Kairo had been slacking with the cartel, So Omar threatened to take over again or pass it to Kain, who seemed to be doing a great job since he was getting close and closer to Nick.

"Noo," She shouted once she heard him answer.

"Dada," Once he heard her sniffles he knew it was over by then and he was going to do whatever she wanted.

"Mama it's okay, we can go chuck e cheese," Kamiya jumped in before Kairo could answer causing him to suck his teeth.

"Nah I'll be over to make her the spaghetti don't trip," He told her making her roll her eyes.

This nigga is rude, we need to teach him a lesson

And what lesson is that

Cut his dick off

"No," Kamiya tried to answer the voices but Kairo mistakenly thought she was talking to him so he scrunched his face up ready to argue.

"Fuck you just say,"

"Ooh dada said a bad word mama," Aaliyah made her presence know again.

"It was by accident baby, and I wasn't talking to you Kairo, I was saying it to something I saw on my phone," She quickly made up a lie to tell.

"Why you on your phone while driving," Kamiya groaned from his voice throwing her head back.

"You always want to argue, you're on speaker if you didn't know,"

"I ain't stupid, I know, but don't be on your phone while my daughter in the car with you,"

"Okay, I get it don't blah blah blah," She playfully replied trying to hold in her laugh.

"Don't play with me Kam, I swear if-," Kamiya couldn't take him lecturing her anymore so she hung the phone up on him.

Kairo looked at the phone shocked to what Kamiya had just did, he made a mental note in his head to correct her about that once he went to her house.

Kamiya smiled at the silence in the car as Aaliyah went back to playing on her iPad.

————

8:27pm

"I have a trial in November, I don't understand how they even have a damn witness saying I did all that shit when I clearly didn't," Asia lividly spoke to Kamiya and Robyn as they all sat at the table drinking wine except for Robyn who sipped on some non-alcoholic beverage.

"I know he your brother and shit Kamiya but I'm gone beat his ass, he lucky I ain't seen him yet and I'm pregnant," Robyn was just as mad as Asia because he was the one who gave Asia the gun knowing what he did just minutes prior.

Kamiya simply ignored it knowing she couldn't do anything to defend her brother. She had spoken to Deshawn about the situation and expressed her concerns already but Deshawn wasn't trying to hear any of that.