He needs to pay for what he doing

The voice Kam hates oh so much voiced. Kam thinks that she doesn't really need her medication and since hadn't been able to refill her medication slowly she was becoming worse than the day prior.

Shut up, if that man doesn't want to be in her life then you can't force him

The civil one of the voices expressed.

"Will both of you shut up," Kamiya hissed to them both as if they were people that weren't inside of her head, she slapped the side of her head thinking that would help stop the voices in her head.

Hey I was just trying to help you get rid of that piece of shit

"Well I don't need your opinion and before any of you speak shut up, I'm trying to work," She smiles to nothing in particular and went back to her work.

After an hour of sorting through the paperwork Kamiya was finally done and she couldn't be more happy. All she wanted to do was get home and have time with her baby.

"You ready mamas," She announced when she entered the playroom. Kamiya looks around the room and realised that Aaliyah was the only one left in there which meant that everyone else had gone home.

"Home," She questioned looking up at her mother as she played with barbie dolls.

"Yes baby, come," She outstretched her arms while bending which Aaliyah walked right into and held onto her mother's neck as they walked back towards Kamiya's office.

"What you want to eat mamas,"

"Uhhh dada said he gone cook," she looked into her mothers' eyes as Kamiya stared back.

"And what did daddy say he was gone, cook,"

"Spaghehi," She shrieked, trying time pronounce spaghetti, getting excited over the thought of her father cooking one of her favourite meals.

"Okay so when we get home I'll cook spaghetti," she announced causing Aaliyah's face to push up because she didn't want her mother cooking it but she wanted her father.

"No, I want dada food," she began to get stroppy in her mother arms as they walked through the car park to Kamiya's car.

"But daddy's busy baby," She sighed as she strapped Aaliyah in her car seat.

"No daddy say he go make," She proudly announced with a smile graced on her face.

"Call him," Aaliyah demanded as she pointed to Kamiya's phone.

"He's busy baby, you can have his food tomorrow," she didn't really want to phone Kairo especially on loudspeaker in case he decided to disrespect her again and she didn't want Aaliyah to witness that.

"Noo," She kicked her feet while in the seat, lately Aaliyah had been real cranky and Kamiya was starting to get irritated.

Since Aaliyah was nearly 3 she was at the stage where she could walk perfectly and talk in full sentences which Kamiya wish jokingly wish she didn't since all Aaliyah talked about was her father and what he promised.

"Okay, I'm going to call him," She dialled Kairo's number defeated.

"What," Kairo let out as he answered on the last ring.

"Dada," she shrieked causing a wide smile to plaster on Kairo's face. Kairo was grateful for his daughter every single day, especially what has been going in his life recently.

Every day when Armani got kidnapped and when Kain got shot he thought if he was better off not on this earth because he blamed himself for it, but the only thing that kept him pushing was Aaliyah.