"Are you going to be ok?" I asked worried for China. She nodded. "A-as long as N-North is happy I'm happy," she quietly whispered. I sighed and walked China home.

North Korea's POV:

It was 5 already and I was waiting by the pond sitting in a bench. I was trying to figure out who was the one that send me that letter. I then heard someone walking behind me and said with a soft voice, "hello North Korea!"

I turned around to see Hongkong there. She was smiling brightly and had a nice long dress. She sat down next to me. She seemed very happy. I said hello back. "I was worried that you wouldn't be able to make it," Hongkong said truthfully. I chuckled, "of course I would come! My curiosity was just to much." She laughed a little which made me smile a little.

We talked and the sun started to set down and the stars are starting to appear. The ducks swam through the pond sending calming ripples. The breeze swayed the newly growing flowers. Everything felt so calming and peaceful. I liked this calming feeling and it was fun spending it with Hongkong.

Hongkong stopped talking which confuses me a bit. She took a deep breath and stood up. She looked at me before saying, "North I think that you are an amazing country! You are brave, strong, caring, and might I add handsome. I am always happy to be around you and want us to be closer together.....

I love you and I want you to be my boyfriend!"

I was surprised and had to process what Hongkong had just said. I looked at her and she had pleading eyes. I stood up and walked to her. She smiled and hugged me.

"Hongkong Im sorry but I don't feel them same way," I responded. I felt her tense up. She backed away from the hug and gave me a sad look. "I'm sorry," I whispered to her. "It's fine North, I should have known," Hongkong said before saying goodbye and left.

I felt bad for rejecting her. I hope I didn't break her feelings. Hongkong is fun to be around so I really hope I didn't make her feel too sad. I heard some rustling and I turned around. I saw for half a second a cat tail in the bushes. It's probably a street cat or something so I just left even though I had a small feeling I was being watched before I saw the tail.

Ok here is more Q&A

North: *puts on cat ears and goes to South*

South: OMG North you're Soo cute!!!

North: *starts blushing* N-No I am not!!!!

South:yes you are!

North: *goes to his room and looks outside*

South: aww are you angry?

North: *faces South* hisss!

South: Ok, ok, I'll stop just calm down

(Some time later)

South:*working on an essay on his laptop*

North: *takes away laptop and lays on top of South instead because doesn't want to break laptop*

South: North get off of me

North: no

South: I need to finish that!

North: then suffer

South: North!

___

Estonia: well I only received some hits and they tried to touch me in very uncomfortable places. Luckily Denmark was in the same room as me and was able to lure them away. He would insult them so they can be distracted on him but he received so many beatings. I'm sorry you had to do that Denmark

Denmark: It's fine. Plus I prefer to have a couple of broken bones than having them brake you.

Chile: They would cut Mexico and I. They actually cut off my lizard tail. It was very painful but luckily it grew back now.

Mexico: yeah that was a horrible experience and It was very painful. They would hurt us until we fainted from the blood lost. Luckily they didn't let us die. Though Columbia did shot my arm because I thought it was a good idea to talk back to them

South: They would punch me and it was very painful. They would also drown me which is not fun at all. They didn't hurt me as much as the others because they needed me for information about North and wanted me as bait. I never gave them any information which led them to start starving me a little and drowning me more. I don't want to go back to that ever again... *Shivers from the memory*

Poland: they threaten to hurt Germany and my family. They also kicked me whenever I messed up or didn't have enough information. They would whip me whenever I lied which made me very terrified. Luckily I got my revenge on Jamaica!
>:D

Welp that's all sorry if this seems rushed, it's just I didn't have any inspiration and I am upset my school closed down due to the corona virus....
*Le cries*