[10] Intrulogical

Logan watched Remus from across the room, not quite sure why his attention had been caught by him. Normally, he'd be able to go about his day without worrying too much about what he thought of the others. But Remus? Remus caught his attention in from the start.

He found himself watching Remus whenever the two were in the same room as one another, or his mind would wander to him whenever he was alone. Not in a bad way, but just in a way that he hadn't really thought of anyone else before. He wanted to cuddle with Remus and be able to listen to the nonsense that went through his head.

He wasn't really sure what he was feeling anymore, he just wanted it to be gone so he could focus on his role as Logic. Feelings weren't in his role description, so why was he burdened with them?

"Lolo! Are you listening to me?" Remus whined, sitting himself in Logan's lap, between him and his book.

Logan looked up from the spot on Remus' chest, where his eyes had been burning holes into the book, before. He stared at Remus for a minute, before flushing and setting his book down, after placing a bookmark in.

"I apologise, I was not."

Remus tilted his head and moved off Logan's lap. He frowned, noticing the faraway look in Logan's eyes.

"Is there something bothering you?" Remus spoke softly, his usually eccentric demeanour dropping to make sure his co-side was okay.

"I am experiencing emotions I have never felt before. I do not understand them, nor do I wish to have them remain."

Remus nodded and smiled softly. "Do you want to talk about it? Maybe I can help?"

"I highly doubt it would be in your best interest to assist in my dilemma."

Remus laughed and took one of Logan's hands.

Logan looked down at their hands and felt his face heat up. Was he getting sick? He really ought to take better care of himself, especially if he was getting sick.

"Tell me what you feel, Lolo."

"Well, I am hot and uncomfortable as of right now. But not in a bad way, I do not think? I do not mind the way you are holding my hand, and I wish for you to hold me in other ways too. I feel lighter around you, but also my heart seems to beat faster."

Remus laughed and shook his head at how clueless Logan was. How could he not know the basic signs of love, especially with Roman around?

"What is so humorous?"

"You're so smart in every way, yet this has you stumped?"

"Remus, I would appreciate help, not ridiculing."

"I'm sorry, Protractor. You're in love."

"I'm sorry what? No, you must be incorrect. I do not feel this love."

"Logan, you adore Crofters, you smile every time Patton makes a stupid joke, whether you admit to it or not, and you have a family here. You do feel love."

Logan looked down and shook his head. It wasn't right. It couldn't be. Could it?

"I promise you, you do feel love. And if it makes you feel any better, I feel the same way about you."

"What?" Logan looked at him, shocked.

"Yeah... I didn't want to tell you honestly, but since you kind of bought it up..."

Logan smiled weakly and squeezed his hand. "Maybe you can teach me how it all works."

Remus kissed Logan's cheek and moved to lie in his lap.

Logan picked up his book, using his free hand to play with Remus' hair. This time, he was able to focus both on his book, and on what Remus was saying. He wasn't really sure on what was going on, but it would hopefully work and he'd learn more along the way.

641 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx