Chapter 1

Emie's POV.

Who wouldn't want to spend their 18th Birthday partying with a Rock band in a hotel after being backstage all night?

That's one of the many things my brother Alex had told me when he dragged me here. I love him and haven't seen him since he left to go in tour das the drum tech for his friends band, so really it was sweet he still wanted to be with me on my Birthday. He also went to the trouble of convincing our mother which can't have been the easiest task.

It had started great, hanging out with Alex and his friends before the show having a laugh like old times.

After the show was a different story, they all immediately start drinking and it's not long before they are well on their way to being completely fucked.

We move back to the hotel once the show is properly over and the alcohol is joined by a lot of drugs. I personally have a weakness for weed. But I have no interest in the rest. So I stick to beer and joints I roll myself.

After a couple of overly sexual comments made at me from one the guys in the band my brother took a swing at him before stomping off.

I gave him a few minutes before following. I would have stayed but the one who made the comments reappeared with an ice pack on his face so I made my exit back to my brother's room.

I am greeted by moaning and the sight of a naked woman on top of my brother. I close the door quickly and try to think about what I am going to do.

I couldn't just drive home I'd been drinking all day. Maybe Alex is just blowing off steam and he'll be back. So I decide to head back to the party maybe I could find one of his more sober friends.

When I get there I know I have made a mistake. There are topless women dancing on a table and a whole load of other mess I don't want to get involved in. I skirt around the edge of the masses and hunt down a quiet place to smoke. I find an unused bedroom and figure it's probably not getting quieter than this.

After I finish the first joint, I ring Alex but he doesn't answer. I think about texting him but it seems like a waste of time. I've just lit the second joint. When I hear the door click open.