13.

Chapter Thirteen: Part Two 🏁💙

Nip walked into the kitchen where Vanessa was sitting at the table eating

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Nip walked into the kitchen where Vanessa was sitting at the table eating. As of late, the two had been getting close and even though she wasn't Lauren , she did a good job of filling that void he felt without her. Whenever Vanessa was around, she helped keep his mind off Lauren which made it easier for him to not want to fly her out to Cuba. 

"I was just about to come get you, your food is starting to get cold," Vanessa told him. 

"I don't have time to eat it anyways," he said before tossing a piece of fruit in his mouth

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I don't have time to eat it anyways," he said before tossing a piece of fruit in his mouth.

"I have to meet with your dad."

"Ehh," Vanessa rolled her eyes.  Nip just chucked as he walked out of the kitchen. He wasn't about to get in the middle of Vanessa and Joè issues. Whatever they had going on was between them. When he got outside, his driver was already outside the car waiting on him. Nip nodded his head as he opened the back door for him to get in.

In the time that he had been down there in Cuba, Nip had gotten spoiled with the maids, cooks, and drivers. I'm definitely taking some of this treatment back to LA with me, he thought to himself as the driver got in and pulled off.

On the ride to Joè compound, Nip reflected on his life. He thought about how far he has come and how much further he would like to go. He wanted to do more with his life than be a part of the drug game. He wanted to open up his own business and make legit money but he didn't want the usual club scene because that was played out to him. Even though people might have looked at him as a bad guy for plaguing the streets of LA with drugs, he wasn't forcing nobody to smoke crack or do blow.

He actually wanted to help the kids who grew up like him, with either one parent in the household or none at all. He wanted to show them that there are other alternatives than turning to the streets like he did. He wanted to open up community centers or places where they could just hang out in the day to help get them off the streets. Before Nip knew it, they were pulling up to Joè compound. He had his shit set up like he was Tony Montana with guards walking around with guns ready to smoke you if they saw fit to. The car came to a stop in a circular driveway in front of his mansion.