9.

Chapter Nine: Part Two 💙🏁

Buzzz Nip stirred in his sleep due to the buzzing sound but he couldn't make out where it was coming from

"Papi, answer your phone," his companion whined. Buzzz

"Chill out, I got it," he grumbled as he sat up in the bed and snatched his phone off the dresser. Seeing that it was Demario calling him, he figured that it had to be something important.

"Yea?" he said, still half sleep.

"Wake the fuck up, nigga; they got Lauren," Demario told him. Hearing Lauren's name caused him to be fully alert.

"Who is they and why the fuck they got her?" Nip asked as he got out of bed and walked out on his balcony.

"Wake the hell up, nigga. You remember I told you about that situation she had going on? Well, they caught up to her and they snatched her up," Demario said.

Nip paced his balcony like a raging bull trying to calm himself down. If he had known that leaving LA would cause Evan to come after Lauren, he never would have left. He thought that they would have tried to go after either Demario or Mel but instead they went for Lauren and that shit pissed him off to no end. She was innocent in all this shit and the only thing she was guilty of was being caught up with the wrong nigga at the wrong time.

"She good? You send Fox in with her, right?" Nip asked.

"You know me better than that. I had already put him up on game before they could even get to her, so he was prepared. She was on the phone with Meg when Evan pulled down on her so he was able to meet her at the station," Demario told him.

"So what's the word?" Nip asked, worried.

"They couldn't hold her, they didn't have no evidence to pin nothing on her."

Nip let out a breath of air he hadn't even realized he was holding. Had Demario said that Evan pulled some bullshit to make Lauren stay there, he would have been on the next thing smoking to LA to handle that personally.

"Good looking out on that, man, but it's time for me to execute the first part of my plan," Nip told his cousin.

"No need to thank me, nigga. Lauren is family and Imma look out for family regardless.
Anyways, you sure about that? That's a big ass risk you're going to take."

"I'm positive. I've been down here a damn month and haven't been doing shit but sitting on my ass, amongst other things," Nip said as he glanced back in his room at the naked woman lying in his bed.