5.

Chapter Five: Part Two 💙🏁

Nip stood on the balcony of his mansion staring out into space

Nip stood on the balcony of his mansion staring out into space. It had been a little over three weeks since he had been in Cuba and the only people that he'd had any communication with so far was his mother and Mario.

Since he was out of commission and his whole operation was basically under investigation, he gave the orders for Mario to run things as he saw fit; after all, he is second in command. Ever since he had been out of the States and away from the bullshit, he had some time to sit down and really think.

Besides his cousins and Lauren, there was only one other person that was close to him that could have possibly been working with Evan to help take him down; Chyna. At first she wasn't even a thought in his mind because he thought she would know better than to ever cross him but he was obviously wrong.

Demario was right; Lauren had no reason or motive to turn on him. She was by his side and stuck with him even when he still had Chyna in the picture. It was Chyna who had all the ammunition that she needed to turn on him and set him up. He didn't know when she started working with Evan nor did he care, but all he knew was she had to go.

All the love he once had for her wasn't even a factor right now because she knew his motto all too well. Death before dishonor.

"Señor Clay, you guest have arrived," Marie, his maid, announced as she prepared to make his bed.

"Gracias," Nip told her as he came back into the room.

When Nip reached his sitting room, he was greeted with a face he hadn't seen since his teenage years, right before he took over the drug game. Hearing footsteps approaching, his guest looked up and smiled a big smile as she stood up to hug him.

 Hearing footsteps approaching, his guest looked up and smiled a big smile as she stood up to hug him

"Ay, Dios mío, you're not my little Nipsey anymore. Am I really that old?"

"Khia, stop it, you're not even that old." Nip smiled as he pulled Chico's wife into a hug.