4.

Chapter Four: Part Two 💙🏁

Evan was so excited that he couldn't contain himself

Evan was so excited that he couldn't contain himself. This was the moment that he had been waiting for. He and the Los Angels  PD were about to make a move on Nip and take him down. The case they had been building against him along with the help of Chyna and one of his workers was all he needed to get some information to move in on him.

"When we go in, I want my face to be the first one he sees and I want to be the one to cuff him," Evan said told his colleagues.

What Lauren didn't know was that while she thought she was being slick by having Evan drop her off at her house so he wouldn't know where Nip lived, it didn't work for her. One time when they went out and he dropped her off, he noticed she left something in his car so he turned around to drop it off to her but he realized she was gone. So from then on, he put a tracker on her cell phone and he noted that whenever he dropped her off, she left and went to the same address every night.

His intuition was telling him that was where Nip lived but when he typed the address in the precinct's database, he wasn't listed as the owner of the house. Evan knew better than that. He knew with the line of work Nip was in, he couldn't get things in his name.

"We're about to move in." Evan' chest was swelling up with pride as they moved towards the house. 

"Police! Open up!" After standing there for a few and not receiving a response, they received the signal to just go ahead and enter at their own liberty. Evan stood back as they kicked the door down and then entered. When they walked in his house with their guns out on alert, everyone received the shock of their life. Nips house was completely empty as if no one ever lived there.

As he stomped his way throughout the house, Evan could feel his blood pressure getting higher and his skin getting hotter as he literally checked every room but ended up with the same result; empty handed.

"Hijo de puta!" he yelled out in Spanish furiously. (Son of a bitch) Everyone looked around, pissed as well as confused because they thought they had Nip right in the palm of their hands.

His house was just under surveillance yesterday so they didn't understand how they'd let this happen or how he'd pulled this off.

"What the fuck happened, Santiago? I thought you had someone on him?"

"Not now, not the fuck right now!" Evan yelled as he rushed out of the house. Turning on his lights and sirens, Evan sped back to the station while dialing Chyna's number.

 Turning on his lights and sirens, Evan sped back to the station while dialing Chyna's number