10.

Chapter Ten: Part Two 💙🏁

Chyna stumbled in her house at three in the morning

Chyna stumbled in her house at three in the morning. She felt a chill run through her body but she just shrugged it off and went straight for the stairs. Ever since Nip had gone missing in action, she had been living it up. She was happy that she was smart enough to save all the money he used to give her instead of spending it all.  She would honestly be lying to herself and everybody else if she said that she didn't miss Nip but she didn't feel an ounce of sorrow for what she had done. She had been down with Nip since the first day she met him but then he let a new bitch pop up on the scene and started treating her as if she wasn't shit. 

"Ahhhh!" Chyna screamed when she turned on the light in her room.

There, sitting in her chair in the corner, was the damn light brown eyed devil himself. Ermias Clay. She didn't know if her mind was playing tricks on her or if she'd had more to drink tonight than she thought.

"Fuck you screaming for? Where you been?" Nip asked.

"I went out for a few drinks, and because you scared the hell out of me. Why are you sitting in the dark?" Chyna questioned.

What she really wanted to ask was what the hell was he doing there but she was doing her best to remain calm. Nip got from his seat and walked to the middle of the room where Chyna was standing as if she was terrified to move. As he walked in a circle around her, Chyna took note of his attire as she inhaled his Gucci cologne.  Nip was dressed in all black from head to toe. He had on a black thermal shirt, black Polo  jeans and black Pumas on his feet.

His hair had grown out a since the last time she had seen him but he still had a fresh lineup. She had always told him that he put her in the mind of a caramel and more mature version of Kid Ink.

"Why you standing there so stiff? You don't miss me?" Nip asked as he moved her hair to the side, kissing her neck.

"Of course I do, I'm just surprised you're here, that's all," Chyna said as she tried to stifle a moan.

Nip didn't bother to respond as he unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. He stepped back and let his eyes roam all over her body as she stood there in nothing but her heels. He shook his head of all unwarranted thoughts, reminding himself that he came here to do a job and nothing else. 

"Get on the bed," he demanded.

Chyna did as she was told, happily obliging his request. At this moment, she felt stupid for even being afraid of Nip. She should have known he would come back for her eventually because he could never stay gone very long in the first place. Besides, he had no knowledge of her working with Evan so she was making herself look and feel stupid for being scared in the first place.