Chapter Three: Part Two 💙🏁

Walking into the house to check on Megan , Demario shook his head when he realized the food he'd fixed for her to eat before he left was sitting in the same place he'd left it before he departed

Walking into the house to check on Megan , Demario shook his head when he realized the food he'd fixed for her to eat before he left was sitting in the same place he'd left it before he departed. Every since Andre's death, she had been refusing to eat, leave the house or talk to anyone besides her dad and sister.

As hard as she was trying to fight depression, it was fighting even harder to consume her and Mario hated it. He wanted the sassy, boisterous, crazy Megan that she was before tragedy struck but he knew it was going to take some time.

"Baby!" he called out to her as he walked out of the kitchen. As he was cutting the corner, Megan was coming down the stairs, dragging two garbage bags behind her with a mean mug on her face. Mario stood there scratching his head confused. 

"What you doing?" he asked.

"Packing up your shit, here go two bags," she said as she let the bags roll down the stairs.

"It's two more up there. I'll get those while you load those in the car," she said before suddenly turning around.

"Uhh, where I'm going?" Demario yelled after her.
"The fuck away from here!" Megan yelled back without turning around.

"She done lost her damn mind," Mario mumbled to himself as he ran up the stairs after her.

When he reached the room, sure enough, there were two more garbage bags full of his clothes and other belongings he had at her house. At this moment, Mario really felt like she was losing it. Everything was good between them when he left the house a couple of hours ago but now Megan was on some other shit.

"Yo, what's wrong with you? What's all this about?" he asked as he snatched the bags out of her hand.

"You and that bitch are what's wrong with me!" Megan yelled in his face.

"For three days in a row, she's been calling my phone, happy to let me know that whenever you leave here and you're not in the streets, you're over there with her and your family."

"Man, Meg, chill out. It ain't even like-"

"Oh, I know exactly what it's like, Demario. Just leave because you got this bitch tap dancing on the little bit of sanity that I have left.

Allow me to grieve the death of my son on my own like I've been doing," she said as she got teary eyed. 

"So you've been grieving on your own, Meg? That's bullshit and you know it! I've been here for you every step of the way; even when you pushed me away, I was still there. I loved Andre as if he was my own son and you know that shit!"