7.

Chapter Seven: Chapter Two 💙🏁

Megan sat on the couch nervously as she bit her nails and her leg bounced up and down ferociously

Megan sat on the couch nervously as she bit her nails and her leg bounced up and down ferociously. Her nerves were all over the place and she couldn't get ahold of them to save her life. If felt as if she had been hit with yet another curve ball in her life but she didn't know if this was a good one or a bad one.

"Meg, I need for you to calm down before you have a panic attack or something," Mel told her.

He had just gotten to the house ten minutes ago after receiving a 911 call from his brother. He didn't know what was going on and it didn't matter, anytime someone in the family needed him he was going to be there without a doubt. Now he was sitting here trying to figure out what had Megan so messed up that it caused her to pass out.

"I can't; where the hell is Lauren?" she said as she jumped off the couch and started pacing.

"She and your dad said they were a few minutes away. Baby, calm down, please," Demario told her.

He was worried as hell about Megan . When he looked up to realize that she had passed out, he didn't know what the hell was going on. He didn't even check to see who had called her because none of that mattered at the time but now he was worried because that phone call really had her fucked up but she wasn't saying who it was or what it was about.

Meg! We're here; what's wrong?" Lauren asked as she walked in the door with their dad hot on her heels.

When she heard the panic in Demario's voice when he told her to get to the house and said that Megan had passed out, she wasted no time getting over there.

"I got a phone call from the man who did a DNA test on the arm. He said there was a mix-up and that wasn't Andre's arm. Our DNA's didn't match; my baby is still alive," she said in one big breath.

"What?" everyone yelled simultaneously.

"Hold up, Meg. Some shit is not adding up. Why is he just now calling with that shit when it's been almost a month?" Lauren asked, unsure.

It wasn't that she wasn't happy to hear that there was a possibility that her nephew may still be alive. It was just that she didn't want her sister to get her hopes up only to be hurt all over again in the end. She knew Megan had been on an emotional rollercoaster lately and she was just starting to pick the pieces up.

She didn't want this throwing a wrench into the progress she had made.

"He said he ran some extensive tests just to make sure and he thought he had initially called me but when he realized he hadn't, he rushed to call me. I don't even know what to think right now," she sighed.