14.

Chapter Fourteen: Part Two 🏁💙

Lauren walked through her sister's house and was hit with a strong aroma of cigarettes that made her nauseous

Lauren walked through her sister's house and was hit with a strong aroma of cigarettes that made her nauseous. She hadn't spoken to Megan in three days but a surprise phone call from Demario made her rush over to her house as soon as possible, especially since she wasn't answering her phone.

"Meg!" Lauren yelled as she stomped through the house in search of her sister. When she didn't get an answer, Lauren headed straight for her bedroom. When she reached the room, Megan was standing at her bedroom window looking out with a cigarette in between her fingers.

"Is that bitch dead?" Megan asked dryly without even bothering to turn around

"No she is not, the bullet went in and out. What the fuck is wrong with you, Megan? You could have killed that girl!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Okay, and?" Megan said with much attitude as she spun around.

"Look at me, Lauren , and tell me does it really look as if I give a fuck about that bitch!" she yelled.

"Slow ya roll, baby girl. I'm not the one you're mad at. All that yelling isn't necessary," Lauren said.

"Neither is your preaching. I'm a grown ass woman, Lauren; older than you, as a matter of fact. I'm very much aware of what I did and I'm not sorry at all so if you brought your little ass over here to tell me how wrong I am, you can save that shit and leave now."

Lauren just stood there shaking her head. Her sister had always had a little anger problem and she was aware of the fact that Megan carried a gun but she never thought she would see the day where she used it, especially on Demario's baby mother.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Where the hell is my sister? You in here smoking cigarettes and shit. Since when did you start smoking, Megan?" Instead of answering her, Megan just turned back around to look out her window again as she flicked the ashes from her cigarette in her ashtray.