19.

Chapter Nineteen: Part Two 🏁💙

Shanna pulled up to the abandoned house and flashed her headlights twice and waited for someone to come out

Shanna pulled up to the abandoned house and flashed her headlights twice and waited for someone to come out. Checking her surroundings, she hit the locks as three hooded figures came out and approached her car.

"Y'all ready?" she asked.

"You know better than that, we stay ready," the leader of the pack responded for everybody.

Tonight was the night that Shanna was going to get her payback on Megan. She had sat back for a little while and let things cool off to make her think everything was cool so she could use the element of surprise when she attacked. Since Megan was so bad and liked to use guns, she recruited the help of one of her crazy cousins and her home girls. They were known to be ruthless and not give a fuck.

"Yo, Shanna, who this bitch be with?" Shanna's cousin asked

"Nobody but her sister. The bitch is a loner."

"That's even better for us." For the duration of the ride, nobody said anything as they prepared themselves for what was about to go down.

Shanna never had been a fighter and growing up, her cousin always had to fight her battles for her. It would be no different tonight. She just didn't like all the disrespect Megan had been throwing her way and the final straw was her being shot. She had to show her that she wasn't to be fucked with and she wanted her to leave her child's father alone once and for all. 

When they got to Megan's house, everyone jumped out of the car ready to attack.

"Shanna, you knock on the door so she'll see your face first," her cousin said. 

"Wait, you want her to see my face?" Shanna panicked. 

"It's cool, I highly doubt she'll make it after we're done with her."