Tomura Shigaraki × Reader: Love

En başından başla

You looked around, taking in the bland room while you took off your shoes and socks. You sat on the bed, a light squeak resounding from it as a small giggle escaped your throat. You bounced on it again, laughing a bit louder this time.

"Sqeaky, squeaky, squeaky-" A knock resounded on your door, you stopped as your heart thudded rapidly, standing up as the door opened to reveal Dabi. You glared at him once again, feeling his eyes burn through your clothing. "Why so scared doll?" He stepped in, closing the door behind him with a creak as he approached you.

"You are very pretty. I wasn't lying." His breath fanned against your lips as he held your wrists above your head tightly. You struggled in his grip, unable to move when he pinned your hips to the wall with his own, lips crashing onto yours as you struggled.

"Get off me!" You squirmed, pulling your arms away and shoving him back, blue eyes staring at you before pinning you once again and biting at your neck. The door slammed open revealing the familiar light blue hair from moments before. "Put her down....now."

Dabi released your wrists as he stood completely still, allowing you to run to your bed and shove yourself in the corner, watching as the blue haired male approached Dabi. "You have never cared about anyone, why her-" His voice stopped as the slightly shorter male wrapped four of his fingers around his neck.

"Leave." He seethed, Dabi shaking him off and leaving the room, closing the door behind him. You looked back to the light blue hair and noticed the glove had been removed off of his face. "Thank you...I don't know what else to say-"

"(Y/n)." He muttered, hair falling over his face as it slightly turned toward you. Your eyes widened as you held your knees to your chest, "H-how do you know my name?" He stepped toward you, light falling on his all-to-familiar face.

Much like his had before, your breath hitched in your throat as you looked into his red eyes. But why you couldn't breath wasn't fear...no, it was of shock. "Tenko..." You crawled toward him, shakily standing from your bed as you reached to touch his face.

He caught your wrist and lowered his head, "Don't...don't touch me and don'tcall me that. It's Tomura now." You looked at him curiously watching as his eyes looked to the ground. "What happened then Ten...Tomura? The last time I saw you was when you were twleve! We were best friends and you just up and left!" He let your hand drop as he spoke, "I was training."

You threw your hands up in the air, "Training?! Training for what?! What would have been so immediate that you couldn't have told me you were going to lea-"

"All for One."

You froze, eyes locking with Tomura's as his hands fell by his side. "I'm his successor. He trained me to complete his mission...I'm not who I was. Don't be so foolish."

"I'm not foolish...I know of All for One. He tried to kill me." Tomura looked down, "That's why I left. He kept threatening your life...I couldn't risk you getting hurt." You gave him a small smile, his heart thudding. "Don't do that (Y/n)...just don't do anything. Don't touch me, don't look at me with your pleading eyes, it makes me sick. This is all too much, you need to leave. I don't care how many people you tell about this place, you can't be here."

He turned to leave the room, getting into the hallway before you grabbed his wrist, "No. You're not shutting me out like this again." You pulled him into a hug, Tomura standing in silence as a gentle breeze blew through the hall. "What are you doing? I said to just leave." Your expression turned serious as your eyebrows flattened, "I'm doing something I should have done years ago."

Before he could reply, your brushed his hair out of his face and kissed him deeply, holding him to you by his scratchy shirt as his chapped lips melted against yours. His red eyes remained open, looking at your beautiful face that hadn't aged a day since he left you.