chapter 25

She didn't see me she just headed into her room, calling out for Dylan.
I opened my door and he was waiting for me in my room, he had all these stuff packed and all my suitcases were ready and waiting in the living room.
"Let's get out of here baby" he whispered and I smiled and we grabbed our luggage and headed straight for the elevator.
"I thought you said you wanted to go tomorrow" I moved some hair of his face.
"I couldn't wait another day to be with you" he held me In his arms and I couldn't be happier this was really happening, my soulmate and I we're running it away together to be happy and be away from everything wrong and In our past.
"We will take your car, just so Bella will have no idea where we're going" we packed all our luggage in my car and we drove away.

We waved goodbye to St Parkersvilles town and we headed towards the country side, we held hands the whole entire drive and words can explain how happy I was feeling, we finally found a nice little motel in the middle of nowhere, we checked the sign and they had vacancy.
We got out of the car and stretched legs and arms and we headed towards the office, Dylan had his arm around my shoulder the whole time and I felt so giddy, the man at the desk smiled at us and put the phone down.
"Welcome to Sally's wooden cabins, how many nights would you like to stay" he asked and I looked at Dylan because he was going to be the starting where we were staying.
"We will stay for one night, thank you" he paid with his credit card and the man handed us our key, we grabbed a smaller suitcases out of the car and unpacked in our room for the night.
Dylan lay down on the bed and I've never seen him look so happy and so relaxed at the same time "You don't know how long I've waited be happy with someone is amazing as you" he said with his eyes still closed.
"It really doesn't bother you that you are leaving behind Bella with your child" I asked him.
"I'm always going to have to live with that knowing that I left my child behind, but I can live with knowing that I got to be with you for the rest of my life and that I was happy, I'm not stuck in some Loveless relationship for the child that I never wanted and have to be married to a woman I'm not in love with and only stay with her because of the child" he explained.
"And then that child would grow up and Bella and I would get a divorce and I'd have to explain to him it's because I wasn't in love with his mother that we were just staying together because of him" he held my hands.
"My dad wasn't so happy about it first,but after I explained that everything that Bella had done to me and how much I was in love with you he understood" he smiled.
We unpacked our stuff and Dylan lit the fireplace, it was Cozy and relaxing in the cabin.
"Is something wrong Hannah? Dylan asked me and I held his hands.
"I just still can't believe this is real, and now that we are finally together I think we should get to know each other properly" I said and looked thrilled about the idea.
"What would you like to know about me? He asked, and I had a hundred questions for him but for some reason the first thing that popped Into my head was.
"What first attracted you to Bella? I asked and he chuckled lightly and he warned himself Infront of the fire.
"I don't know, I guess I liked how she didn't really care what anybody thought of her, and she had this way of making you feel special" he told me, but I could tell he didn't want to talk about her anymore.
"Was there anything else you wanted to know about me? He asked relaxing again.
"What was your childhood like? I asked and he seamed a lot happier about that question.
"I'm not going to lie, my child hood was really good, I had a lot more privileges than my other classmates, which made them resnent me and dislike me a lot" he sighed.
"I'm sorry, it must have been hard on you, no one wants to be friends with the rich kid"
I put my hand on his shoulder and he squeezed my hand back.
"Things got better when I got to highschool, I started to make friends and my grades were a lot better" he turned and faced me.
"Bella's family was wealthy so I suppose that's another reason why I dated her, cause I knew she wasn't into me because of my money" he admitted and I smiled him.
"What about you what was school like for you? He asked and memories flooded my head.