Chapter 10

The drive back is silent most of the way with a bit of small talk, but something is playing on Jeremy's mind, and my curiosity wants to find out what it is, but how do I ask him without appearing nosy? "Here we are" I chirp with happiness, it is good to be home, it's the only place, despite Dylan and Bella living two doors down, that I feel home, we walk through the lobby and get into the elevator and theres even more tension than there was in the car, I wait for Jeremy to press number three of the elevator but he doesn't, instead we get off at my floor and we exit the elevator and thankfully the hall is Dylan free "Did you want to come in for a bit? I ask sheepishly.
"Sure" he says trying not to sound to enthusiastic about it, maybe that's what's been bothering him all day, that he wanted to hang out again but he was too embarrassed to ask.
I head towards the kitchen and put the kettle on and I hand him my vest and he hangs it up on my hat rack, and hangs his over one of my chairs "Would you like a tea..." before I can say more Jeremy is standing right behind me and the tea bag flies out of my hand and falls on the floor "Jeremy you scared me" I say startled "Apologies, I can be light on me feet sometimes" he blushes and I bend down to pick the tea bag and he bends down at the same time and our heads collide and I fall on top of him, I use my hands to steady my self so I don't bump his head again.
He looks into my eyes and I blush slightly, I look away and he uses his hand o lift my chin so my eyes are looking into his again, he leans on his elbows and props his head up so our lips are almost touching, and I am short of breath and he catches my moans in his mouth, "Can I kiss you" he says licking his lips his eyes closed and my body clenches trying to hold my self up while also my body feels like jelly being so close to Jeremy, he smell fantastic for a guy who sweats at work and lights heavy stuff he never smells bad, I bit my lip and i move my lips on his and I feel electricity shoot through me, he is soft and gentle on my lips, he cups my neck with one of his hands and uses the other to support him self, we both lean up and I steady myself with one hand on the ground the other on his neck, he's sitting down and he has one hand on my waist the other is used to support him self, but eventually he pulls away.
"That was...nice" he says softly " I don't think I'll need that tea" he chuckled lightly.
He picks the tea bag up of the ground and then helps me up off the floor, I have my green tea and we both sit down at the table.
"Look, I'm not going to lie Hannah" he sighed heavily "I really like you, the reason I didn't take your lift was because I realised that I was starting to like you way to much" he looked away embarrassed and then he ran his fingers through his hair and I blinked a couple of times trying to not get distracted "i did also want the exercise, but it gave me time to think about what I wanted" he admitted.
"And what do you want? I asked looking him the eyes and he looked back.
"I want too... hang out with you" he blurted out "Like two people do when they like each other" he smiles "You mean like dating" I say like it's such an old word.
"Yeah, I like hanging out with you..here and at work" he admits "I feel like you understand me, you don't pester me for answers, and you know when I want to be left alone" he sighs.
I am left speechless I don't know what to say, I do really enjoy spending time with Jeremy, he's very charming, and he could talk to so many girls but he talks to me, he's very humble and he loves him family.
"I like hanging out with you too, because it's not complicated" I say bravely "You don't have anyone bribing you, or crazy ex girlfriends with motives" I add.
"It's just you and me" I say "I know exactly what you mean" he smiles.
He looks at his phone "I hate to leave right now but, my sister is going to worry if I don't come home soon" he gets up and kisses me on the forehead.
He takes his vest of my chair, and he waves goodbye and closes the door behind him and I sigh in relief.
I open up my computer and log into Skype, I know my sister will be asleep so I leave her a message.

Love you sis, hope to chat with you soon, sorry we haven't been able to lately, but I have a new job and I work late so I haven't had much time lately, but I promise we will speak this weekend, I have a lot to tell you! love H xoxo.