Chapter 1

Hey guys I'm so exited to release my second book, Hannah and Dylan are back with there roller coaster romance and of course Bella Drama!!! PS some of the story is going to swap between Hannah's and Dylan's point Of view, enjoy! :)

————————————————————————

I couldn't believe what I had just heard, Bella is pregnant! what the hell! Dylan told me that she just gave him a blow job when we weren't speaking anymore, what else has he lied about, or was he lying the whole time and he has been screwing her behind my back, I can't believe I just told this asshole that I loved him, that was my first mistake, my second was ever trusting him.
I don't even want to hear what ever bullshit excuse he has, it's all going to be lies and I won't put with it any longer "Get out off my house" I try to say as calmly as possible.
"No Hannah, you don't understand if you would just let me..." "I don't want to hear what ever speech you've had prepared for this" I don't even let him finish his sentence. "Get out before I call security" I threaten him and shove him towards the door.
"Hannah please" he begs "GET OUT!!!!! I scream at the top of my lungs refusing to cry in front of him.
He stands in the door way trying not to cry himself, but I know it's all an act, he's been caught and he's trying to get away with Ethan did to me and I'm having none of it.
"And don't you ever come back" I say, and I mean it, if he comes here again I will be pressing charges or I will do something I regret, but I will do everything to cut that man out of my life!
He closes the door behind him and I let all my tears out that I've been holding in, I crawl onto my bed and cover my pillows in tears, I want to call Claire but I don't want to dump all this on her, nothing I'm going through could ever compare to what my sister is going through, and I don't want to call my mother because I don't want her to worry, so I text Shane asking if he can call me.

A few minuets later my phone buzzes and it's Shane, I answer the phone trying not to sound like I'v been crying but my voice is not doing me justice "Shane" I weep into the speaker "Hannah? are you okay? you sound like you've been crying? he asked deeply concerned.
"It's Dylan, he" I can't even get the words out to describe how I'm feeling right now, I'm not okay, I feel terrible, my heart feels like it has a thousand knives stabbed into it.
"What has he done, did he hurt? did he beat you, Hannah? Shane asked about a thousand question on what Dylan had done to me, but for some reason "Did he break your heart" never came up, "He's just a huge liar that's all" I manage to say.
Shane doesn't know much about Dylan and I, he only caught a glimpse of our relationship for a few seconds that day when Shane and I had lunch together, but Shane's my best friend and he would know that I cared about Dylan a lot, specially how much I cared for Ethan.
"Well I'm here for you Hannah, I can ask your mum to take the rest of the day off and come cheer you up" he offered, thank goodness for Shane, I can always rely on him.
"No thank you, I just want to cry and watch sad movies" I sigh into the phone.
"Okay, well if you need anything, I'll be there in half a jiff" he laughs at the old phrase he used to say when we were kids, which actually made forget about my heartache for second.
I hang up the phone and turn my tv on, I know there isn't going to be anything on that's going to cheer me up, but I still flick through anyway, hoping there is something on that's going to be a good distraction, I put a movie on the background and check my phone, I was expecting at least a couple of missed calls from Dylan, show's how much he cares and how I was right about him, I did how ever see that I got one of the jobs I had applied for, it was a warehouse jobs that were desperately looking for new staff since their company had just opened, my first day was going to on Monday night from 6pm to 10pm.
As I sat that there on my bed hugging my plush dog, I couldn't but wonder what would've happened if Dylan didn't answer the call, he and I would be having sex right now and probably watching some sappy romance movie, for once I'm actually glad Bella called because at least I knew the truth, I eventually fall asleep after hours of watching countless tv shows.