Chapter 19

Hannah's POV

I went into the locker room and grabbed my belongings and Dylan and Jeremy were waiting for me out in the hallway, "I'll see you tomorrow Hannah" Dylan waved to me and blew me a kiss and Jeremy frowned at me.
"What the hell was that" Jeremy crossed him arms "What do you mean? I asked confused at what he was angry about.
"I'll see you tomorrow? Is he working in your department? Jeremy asked impatiently.
"Yeah, but I can't control that, I'm not the manager! I growl at him.
"I saw you two today, why are you the one teaching how to use the machine, can't they find someone else to do it? He winged like a little child.
"Look Jeremy enough, jealously doesn't suit you, I have to teach him so just deal with it" i cross my arms trying not to make a scene.
"We will talk about this later, come on let's go home" Jeremy guided me to the car.

It was quite all the way home, Jeremy kept looking out the window refusing to look at me or make small talk, I parked in my usual space and we walked into the hotel lobby and he was Still tense.
We got in the elevator and I decided to end the awkwardness "Look Jeremy, I think your being ridiculous, your acting like I volunteered to train him" I said over the distracting elevator music.
"I'm going to stay at mine tonight" he said and got off at his floor, the elevator dinged and he left abruptly and I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour and waited for my floor.
I hopped out of the elevator and walked down
the hallway and once again Dylan was sitting on the chair outside his room.
"Does she ever let you go into the room? I chuckled lightly and he got up out of the chair.
"Everyday it's a new excuse, you took to long to get home, you were flirting with the receptionist, ect ect" he rolled his eyes.
"So where's your boyfriend? He asked causally.
"In his room having a Tantrum" I said opening the door and we walked in together.
"Did you guys have an argument? He asked concerned this time.
"Yeah, he was....acting like a toddler so I send him to his room" I laughed at how silly the whole situation was.
"He was jealous of you and I working together wasn't he" he said sheepishly.
"Yeah, he got mad at me for training you on the pallet collector" I couldn't even be bothered to lie to him.
"I don't really blame him" he said which surprised me "If I was him I would be jealous too"
"We were just working, what's there to be jealous about? I paced back and forth in anger.
"Were guys we don't see that as "just working" we see that as you spending time with me" he said.
My phone started buzzing and it was Jeremy of course, but I wasn't going to answer until he admits he was being silly, "Unless you enjoyed spending time with me" he winked at me.
"You should go, before he storms In here and suspects the wrong thing" I say leading him towards the door.
"Oh come Hannah, you're not going to give in too quickly are you" he huffed.
"No! I just need to be alone right now" I say and push him out the door and lock it so he can't come back in.

Dylan's POV
Every time I leave her room I swear it gets harder, but now that I know that Hannah showing me how to use the machine tomorrow bothers him so much I know exactly what I'm going to do tomorrow, I need to show Hannah what a useless boyfriend he is, and then I can remind her of how well we get a long, if only Bella wasn't pregnant then she would be mine, I need to go to her next doctor appointment and see how my kids doing in there,
I sure hope Bella has cut down on The junk food, I convinced her to stop drinking but she can be stubborn when she wants too, You know It's sad to think that there was a time where I may have been excited about having her baby, I would've have proposed and we would be getting married soon, but after I met Hannah everything changed, and I knew she was the one for me.