Chapter 17

Dylan's POV

"Bella, I've told you I've been sleeping at the frat house, since you won't let me sleep in my own room with you" I tried to get past her to get into the room but she wouldn't let me.
"If your cheating on me I swear to god Dylan" she screamed at me, she's done it that many times it's just her Normal voice to me now.
"I'm not Bella, but I also need to sleep" I sigh heavily, just wanting to get some sleep.
"Nope you can sleep somewhere else tonight, I don't want you in here with me until you tell me the truth" and this was already a shitty night, she slammed the door on me and left me yet again in the hallway.

With no where else to go I head back to the University, hopefully I can sleep in Hannah's old bed again, without Ashley coming on to me, that was just gross.
I knock on the door hoping there not asleep yet and I hear voices getting quieter, "Dyl, how you doing? Need somewhere to sleep again? Ellen answered the door and Ashley was sitting on her bed, refusing to look at me.
"Yeah, is that okay, I hope I'm not intruding" I say walking in the room.
"Let me guess, Bella kicked you out again" Ellen said knowing our relationship to well.
I nodded and sat on Hannah's bed, her bed still smelt like her perfume and the I saw her bottle on Ellen's dresser "Did Hannah forget that? I asked.
"Yeah I found it must have fallen out of her bag when she was packing, we spray it on the bed when we miss her" Ashley said after staying quiet.
I smiled and laid down on the bed "Don't worry I'm not going to pounce on you Dylan, I wanted to apologise about that actually" she said sheepishly.
"I was way to high and not thinking about what I was doing and I'm sorry" she hung her head down.
"You do drugs now" I crossed my arms in shock.
"Hey, everyone has their own way of coping" she huffed.
I slept with one eye open for a while and then gave up due to lack of sleep, eventually drifting of into a another dream, luckily about Hannah again, it must be to do with how I miss her.
I tossed and turned and called out my sleep a couple of times and Ellen reassured it was just nightmares, but why do I feel like I still haven't woken up from mine.

I woke up around mid day and realised I'd missed my first class but could still make it my second and my sign language class, but honestly I felt like skipping all day, and just staying in bed I need more sleep, and my health is more important than my education right now, so I put my phone on do not disturb and went back to sleep, I wonder if Hannah will notice that I'm not in class today, but I have my first shift tonight and I'm pretty excited for that.
I can't wait to see the look on Hannah's face when she realises I'm working with her, and she's probably going to be teaching me how to use the machine she's using, hopefully Bella doesn't find me here. I mean she knows that Ellen is a lesbian but if she found out that Ashley kissed me there will probably be a murder investigation within the next few days, that's what I always find ironic, Bella Is constantly paranoid about me cheating on her but she was more than happy to cheat on me.

A few hours later I got ready for work and parked my car in the parking lot at the factory, I swiped my card in and put my stuff in my locker, I threw my vest and hoped to catch Hannah before our shifts started, so I went into the lunch room and she was by herself today, thank god.
"Dylan, what are you doing here? Hannah asked me drinking a can of lemonade.
"Didn't you hear? I work her now, perks of being the owners son" I grinned at her and she rolled her eyes subtly.
"Why? Why would you want to work here? You don't need money like the rest of us do? She crossed her arms In annoyance.
"I wanted to see what is was like to have an actual job, I've never needed one before so I wanted to experience it for a change" I explained and she didn't seem annoyed with my answer.
"Well...make sure you take this seriously, and work hard" she said pointing up.
Maria showed me around but she forgot to show me how me how to clock into the correct department, Hannah showed and it turned out we were in the same department, and she lead to where I would be working.