Chapter 23

I put my clothes on because my parents could walk in at any time, I go over to Dylan's bed and shake him to get him to wake up, he looks up at me and smiles "Good morning beautiful" he said and I couldn't help but smile he did always make me feel beautiful, he got dressed and there was an awkward silence because I want to talk about what he said last night.
I don't know if he said that because he was half asleep because he actually meant did he really love me, "I guess I should probably head home now otherwise Bella is gonna send out a worldwide search party for me" he chuckled lightly.
"What are you gonna tell her when you see her? I asked wondering if he was gonna be having the same conversation I was with my partner.
"The truth, I'm gonna tell her that I went to a funeral" which wasn't in Entirely a lie.
"I guess I'll see you around then". I said sadly almost wishing we took the same car so we could still have more time together and talk about what happened last night.
I walked him out to the driveway and he hopped into his car and wound the window down, "I meant what I said last night Hannah, I do love you" he said and then sped off I watched him leave our long driveway and realised I had a long journey to take as well so I should probably get on the road.
I said goodbye to my parents and hopped into my car headed back towards my hometown, I rehearsed many times what I was going to say to Jeremy, but every time it's still didn't feel like I was explaining properly or giving him a good enough reason why I did what I did,which only made me feel more guilty.
I told myself over and over again just tell him the truth you can't go wrong with telling the truth, but the truth will hurt his feelings and I hate that I cheated on him, but you can't help who you fall for.

I knocked on Jeremy's door preparing myself what I was going to say to him, he didn't answer the door though a lady answered in I assume this is his sister.
"Oh hello, you must be Jeremy's sister" great I had to tell him I've been cheating on him in front of his sister "I've heard so much about you" I smiled and she looked confused.
"I'm sorry you must have the wrong apartment, my fiance doesn't live with his sister he lives with me" His Fiance! Omg here I was feeling guilty about cheating on him with Dylan and hes had a fiance this whole time, and has been lying to me the whole time, I act natural and hide my inner rage.
"Oh your right I must have the wrong floor, sorry for bothering you" I smiled and she smiled and closed the door softly.
I pulled out my phone and blocked Jeremy's number from my phone, I don't want to head from him ever again, apart of me wants to go back and tell her that he's been unfaithful this whole time, but it means I have to see him again, I head back to my room and flop onto the bed and I hear a knock at the door.
I open it expecting it to be Jeremy, but instead it Dylan "Hey Hannah, I'm sorry about leaving I just" before he could say anything else I grabbed his wrist and let him inside a closed the door behind me and turned and faced me and looked surprised.
I pulled him by the neck crushed my lips under him, he st we steadied himself for a second then placed his hands around my neck, used a little bit of tongue but he was gentle and I knew in that moment, that I was in love with him to.
He pulled away and wiped his lips trying to hide his erection "not that I'm not enjoying our little make out session I thought you were feeling guilty about Jeremy"
I sighed "Yeah, well turns out he has a fiance so suddenly didn't feel so guilty anymore" I told him and he looked angry.
"Are you serious, I knew there was something off about that guy" he clenched his fist and looked like he wanted to go hunt Jeremy down.
"He's not worth it Dylan, besides I could really use a friend right now" I hugged him and he hugged me back, he heart was racing .
"Are you okay though, I know you really like him" he said stroking my hair trying to calm down.
"I can't lie myself anymore Dylan, I realised today and thankfully a lot sooner than later" I sighed and he was anxious to see what I was going to say.
"I think I was just using him to make you jealous, and to try and get over you" I admitted and I've never seen Dylan's eye glisten like they have right now.