Chapter 7

I wake up the next day with a decent amount of sleep and decided to have breakfast delivered to me, and after gorging myself I decide to go see if Jeremy wants some company and try out on my new dresses, it's pink and black with a nice neckline, I lock my door and once again Dylan is right there, leaning against the wall the way he always does, I roll my eyes and walk past in the hallway and head towards the elevator and he grabs my wrist and I pull away "Don't fucking touch me" I say to him and look him straight in the eye "I mean it Dylan, I was serious about that restraining order" I glare into his eyes and his are full of sadness but I don't give a rats ass about it, before he tries to defend him self again "You know it's bad enough you've been lying to me the whole time, but rubbing her pregnancy in my face and then moving in two doors down from me" I scoff at him almost wanting to spit in face, "If you would just let me explain Hannah" he says and I roll my eyes again at him.
"Why so I can here you tell me more lies, no thank you," I say and head towards the elevator "If I wanted to hear bullshit, I would ask Ethan to explain why he cheated on me" as I am about to enter the elevator I see that Jeremy is there, and he is just the person I wanted to see, he's wearing a dark green shirt and baggy utility pants and a gorgeous black leather jacket.
"Hey you" I say and he exits the elevator and I give him a quick embrace, it catches him off guard but he immediately hugs me back "You smell great Hannah, my favourite scent is Lavender" he smiles at me and looks at my outfit.
I look over at Dylan and he is throbbing with rage and jealousy "I was just coming to find you" I say smiling back at him even more "How serendipitous, I was just coming to find you" he laughs "I was wondering if you wanted to catch up before we had work? he asked and I couldn't think of a better way to make Dylan jealous.
"Sure why don't we hang out in my room, I've been dying to show someone my new apartment" I grab his wrist and he follows close behind me, I can feel Dylan's eyes on me but I don't give a shit "What are you still doing here, your pregnant girlfriend should be home soon, you wouldn't want to forget to draw her a bubble bath" I sat sarcastically and we go in my room and Jeremy doesn't say anything.
I close the door and Jeremy admires my new place, he isn't exactly who I planned to show off my apartment to, but things change and people change I guess.
"It's beautiful, but what's with your weird neighbour? he asked and put his coat on my hat rack.
"Who him, oh he's just a, well insert harsh and cruel words here" I say, because I honestly don't know what's a better way to describe Dylan Walters.
"You know him obviously, does he go to Parkersville University? he asked "Yeah, he's also got his bimbo girlfriend pregnant" I scoff and make us some green tea "But let's not talk about him, he's nobody really" I say bluntly.
"Nobody, have you met his family? they're like super rich!" Jeremy has obviously done his homework "You do know that they own the factory that we work at right?
"Yes, I am aware of that now can we please stop talking about him" I almost plead.
"Sure, thanks for the tea" he takes the cup out of my hand "But I have to ask" he stops for a second and I take a sip "Your not using me to make him jealous are you? I don't want to be the rebound guy" he admits and I look at him with shock "No, oh my god no, of course not! Jeremy I'm getting over him, that doesn't mean I want him back" I say truthfully, I admit it, of course I'm still in love with him, and of course I wish things were different, but they aren't and there's nothing I can do about it.