chapter 24

"I love you Dylan, I can't deny it anymore, I can't lie to myself anymore, it's just to hard" I sigh and he holds my face with his hands.
He sighed for a second and looks straight in the eyes "You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that" he presses his lips to mine and this time it's different, he uses his tongue passionately and says my name in between breaths, his bulge in his pants is desperately trying to escape but I don't want to have sex right now I just want to be in his arms.
"I have loved you ever since I met you, you know for a while when we first met I didn't think you'd actually existed actually had to ask a few people in the frat house that you actually existed" he smiled at me pushing my hair out my face.
"If only Bella weren't pregnant you and I would be together, things would be perfect I would introduce you to my parents, and couple months down the track I would ask you to be my wife" tears filled my eyes at the life Dylan and I would have together if it wasn't for Bella, but right now I was just happy that I finally knew how Dylan felt about me and he knew how I felt about him.

"Which is why the next thing I'm going to say just as hard to hear, I know it didn't work out with Jeremy but you need to find someone else Hannah" I wiped my nose with a tissue "what are you talking about?
"Is this really how you want our relationship to be, always in secrecy always hiding away, never been able to show how much we love each other in front of anyone" he paced up and down the room.
"And eventually Bella's going to find out, and I could never live with myself if she hurt you or did anything to you" he sighed heavily and sat on my bed.
"Dylan let's do what you talked about the other day then, let's run away together let's start our own life somewhere new" I said and he got up off the bed.
"A fresh start together just you and me, no Bella no Jeremy no drama, just you and I" he looked at me with hope.
"Is that the life you want though having to move away from all your friends, your life, your family? He held my shoulders.
"My life won't mean anything without you, the life I want is the life I have with you" I smiled and he smiled back at me.
"I love you so much, get everything sorted I'm going to go sell everything and we will leave tomorrow" he kissed me on the forehead and he hurried out the door.

I had a lot of organising to do first I had to contact University and put my degree on hold, I then had to call my work and tell them I won't be able to work for many months they also put my employment on hold until I wanted to come back, Perks of knowing the owner son I suppose, I went over to see Ethan to tell him that I accept his apology after all this time and that we could be friends, and that the past was the past and that I was going to have a new future.
I messaged Shane to let him know what was going on and I told them I would call them every few weeks, I had one last stop before I was done with saying goodbye to my old life I wanted to say goodbye to Ashley and Ellen but they weren't in their dorm so I recorded a video on their laptop.

I had back to the apartment and Jeremy was in the lobby I didn't even look him in the I I walk straight past him and headed for the elevators.
"Hannah where you been I've been looking everywhere for you and why haven't you been answering my calls" he tried to hold my wrist but I dropped away.
"I'm sorry do I know you, I don't recognise you at all" I said and he looked extremely confused.
"Hannah what the hell are you talking about, it's Jeremy your boyfriend" he said.
Treating like I was some idiot who didn't know what he was doing.
"I don't know a Jeremy who's dating someone called Hannah, I do know a Jeremy who's a scumbag and who has a fiance and didn't tell his friend Hannah that he was already engaged" his face dropped as he realised that I knew the truth he didn't say anything after that he just sat down on the chair unable to speak.
I climbed in the the elevator and didn't look back, I headed towards my room and that's when I saw Bella in the hallway.