Chapter 13

I wake up the next day and the first thought in my head is, fuck me sideways! what am I doing? I am supposed to be ignoring him and plotting his doom, not having him sleep over in my room! and what if Jeremy sore him in here! would he think that I was using him, he admitted his feelings the other day and I wouldn't want to hurt them by him seeing a guy I am supposed to hate spooning me in my apartment.
I blink a couple of times but unfortunately it is real and Dylan is in my bed, i check the time and Dylan should hopefully leave soon because he still has classes at the university, I make myself some green tea and I want to get changed but Dylan could wake up at any moment, so I go into the bathroom, grabbing my outfit on the way.
I hear Dylan moving around on the bed, he must have woken up now and is wondering where I am, I come out once I am fully changed and he looked disappointed that I didn't change in the living room.
"Morning" he says softly almost like he doesn't know what to say, almost like he's on a talk show and is afraid to say the wrong answer otherwise he won't win a prize.
"Good morning" I say in a neutral tone, I don't want him to think I'm happy about what happened last night and before I say anything else he get's out of bed and changes really quickly and I frown and his sudden attempt to depart the room.
"Look, I know what your going to say so I'm going to leave before, you say "This was a mistake" or "we can't keep doing this" because at least that way I can at least pretend it wasn't" he says softly and takes his stuff and "Bye Hannah" he says at he leaves and closes the door behind him.

Dylans POV
I close the door behind me, and after getting a good night sleep and hundreds of messages from Bella wondering where I am from, I decided to go make good on my promise to Hannah and go visit my parents about My mum's affair, and then figure out what I am going to do about Bella being pregnant, maybe I should just take Hannah and leave town and start a fresh somewhere, just her and I, I have enough money from my parents, I'm probably one of the richest kids in America, we could our own new town if we wanted to, with Hannah's Economics and Business degree she could be the Mayor and I could run a local bar, and we could build our own house together and have a family, a proper family and the finest wedding for the love of my life.
I get to my car and thankfully Bella isn't there waiting for me, and I head out of town to see my parents, they live in the town next to ours so its not a long drive.
I burst into my parents place avoiding all the maids and butlers greeting me as I walk in my parents huge mansion.
My parents are sitting on couch reading the news paper and sipping fine brandy.
"Dylan, my darling what are you doing here? Mum asked and she gives me a warm embrace.
"Good to see you son, my employees have told me that you've been staying at the hotel a lot" he is pleased to hear that because he's been telling me to move in there since I was an adult.
"Mum, dad this isn't a social call I need some answers" I get to the point.
"What is it son? My father asked me concerned and mum looks over at my confused.
"Mum I know that you cheated on dad" I blurt out and there expressions don't change one bit.
"Um, isn't this the part where your supposed to be throwing this around and yelling at mum" I say confused.
"Son, I know" he says calmly "Your mother and I spoke about this years ago, she told me about the affair and we agreed to have an open marriage" my dad tells me and my mouth opens.
"WHAT! I try and hold in my anger "Dylan we tried to tell you ages ago, but you were busy with your usual Bella drama" Mum said as if it is not big deal.
"Mum Bella blacked mailed me for weeks with this, and I could've have been with Hannah the whole time! I want to throw something against a wall now, but it's not worth the yelling I will get from both of them.
"Who's Hannah? Mum asked cheerfully.
"She's the love of my life mum, but I cant be with he because Bella is pregnant" I sigh and and collapse on my mothers shoulder, needing a hug from her.
"Oh Dylan, I thought you didn't love Bella anymore? Mum said stroking my back.
"And how many months pregnant is she, I thought you weren't sleeping with her anymore? Dad growled at me.
"Well I did get drunk a couple of times, dad I'm only human" I try and defend myself but I know what I have done is wrong.
"Well you'll have to stay with her, for the child
It's the honourable thing to do" Dad said and I knew he was right, but it would mean I would
Loose Hannah for ever, what am I going to do?