Chapter 4

I roll my eyes and I leave my apartment, I wave to Hayden on the way out and Patricia gives me a smile, and I walk to my car, I leave my boots in the boot of my car and park at at the university, I know it's not very far but I have to drive to work afterwards, and the factory is near the edge of St Parkersville, I walk to my class of the day to tell Mr Collins that I won't be at the lectures anymore but I will watching them externally, he just gives me a sympathetic smile but looks disappointed and gets ready to start the lecture as everyone piles into the theatre, my eyes wonder up to see if Dylan is here and he is right at the back of class, our usual spot where we sit in front of Ethan who is surprisingly sitting next to Dylan, our eyes meet and I give Ethan a "What the hell" look and he looks away and then Dylan's eyes meet mine, I want to look away but I can't he just looks at me, his brows dip in sadness and looks like he wants to mouth "I'm sorry" but I exit the room swiftly so I don't change my mind about my classes, I close the door behind me and take a deep breath, I'm almost surprised that Dylan isn't running after me, if he was being honest with me I thought he would at least make more of an effort than just a few dozen phone calls, obviously I didn't mean anything to him.
With a few hours to kill before my sign language class I head over to the Bar located on campus, I order a lemonade secretly wishing I had some vodka to add to it, but I have a job to go to, and alcohol in my system won't be tolerated.

I sit on my stool practicing my sign language and a few college students give me strange looks, maybe I should flip them off, I mean they wouldn't know what I was saying, I laugh at my own private joke and walk slowly to my sign language class and I want to just skip and tell the teacher I'm not feeling well, but that would mean being a quitter and stopping my self from doing a class I love because some boy, my dad would be so ashamed of If I quit, and I don't want to disappoint him specially after he's the one who paid for my whole college expenses, I take a seat at the back of the classroom and I want to bury my head into my desk, thank god the class isn't as long as my other classes, I can already smell that Dylan is here, his expensive cologne that he wears, I'm surprised he hasn't done an advertisement for the brand he wears, I mean he uses it that much, I roll my eyes because yet again I am thinking about Dylan, when I shouldn't be thinking about him at all, asshole! he takes a seat at the front of the Class and Mrs Green begins the lesson.
Dylan actually participates through out the lesson, ever time he raises his hand he looks proud him self when gets a question correct, not once does he look back at me, I know he know that I'm at the back of the class, but his head never strays from Mr's Green or the board, I try and focus and hope that Mrs Green doesn't ask me a question, my head is not in a good place to be answers simple questions right now.