Chapter 12

I toss and turn that night, restless for some reason, I have a horrible nightmare that seems so real, I'm at Dylan's wedding but I'm not the bride, Instead I'm a guest at his wedding, and Bella's child has been born, and I'm all the way at the back, did I gate crash or did Bella and Dylan actually invite me, oh god this is not happening, I try and escape the wedding in my dream but I keep ending up back in my seat, unable to move, I have to watch as they get married in front of me, before they say I do and kiss, I feel warm hands shaking me awake.
"Hannah! Hannah! are you okay? I open my eyes, my breath is short and I'm painting like an athlete who's just run a marathon, I lean up and Dylan is on his knees at the edge of the bed, I was asleep on the edge of the bed for some reason, which is odd because I always sleep in the middle.
"Yeah...I was having a nightmare" I say softly, I put my hands over my face and blink a few times to make sure this is real too.
"Do you want to talk about it? he asked "No! because It might come true if I do" I blurt out and he chuckles lightly "Isnt' that supposed to work with dreams" he said.
I let out a little giggle because I realised how silly that sounded, our eyes meet and Dylan pushes his hair back and stands up and heads back towards the bed.
"Wait! I say and he turns around, "Will you stay here until I fall asleep" Did I really just  say that, I'm supposed to be mad at him not asking to by florence Nightingale by my bedside.
"Of course" he said and he sits on the edge of the bed facing away from me, I guess he doesn't want creepy by watching over me, instead he pulls out his phone and starts playing on some apps.
I don't know whats wrong with me, but I get up out of bed and I stand in front of him and he looks up at me and throws his phone down and looks me in the eye.
I look back at him and I know I'm going to regret this but I grab his wrist and lead him into the bed next to me, I climb in on the left side and let go of his wrist once he's in the right side "Good night"I say rolling on my side and I can tell that he's on his back because he keeps shifting his weight.
I roll over to face him "Dylan will you stop moving, I can't sleep with you tossing and turning" I growl at him.
"Sorry" he frowns at him self "Don't worry about Bella, she'll forgive you in the morning and everything will be back to normal" I put my hand on his shoulder while I talk and his eyes move to my hand on his shoulder, he didn't even flinch.
He looks in my eyes again, and his eyes are glistening and I can't look away, there's something hypnotic about them "What" he says softly and I let go of his shoulder and I bit my lip and he looks nervous.
"I really want to kiss you" I say still intoxicated and Dylan frowns for a second but then smiles "Then kiss me" he says.
I lean down and move my lips to his and he adjusts himself and supports him self with his elbows and I cup his neck with my hand and I play with his hair, I expect him to go wild and want to try and have sex with me, but he just kisses me, he doesn't even try and use tongue he just follows my lead and lets me be in control, I pull away and he opens his eyes and they have something different in them, I didn't even notice that he was in his boxers now, he must have taken them off when I was asleep, I don't know what comes over me but I place my hand over his boxers and he lets out a moan, and he closes his eyes "Hannah, please don't.. I don't want to" I press my lips to his and my hand moves to his waste, I climb on top of him and stroke his stomach, I play with his boxers again, surprised to find that he isn't hard, so I move my hand back and I push his hair back, I've always wanted to do that for some reason.
He smirks with his eyes still closed "Someones not in the mood I see"  I blurt out.
"It's not that, Its just been a while" he blushes and I know he's not lying he and Bella obviously haven't had sex, I in my drunken state I move my lips to his ear and twitches with pleasure "You mean I can't turn you on anymore" I purr into his ear.
He moans and I spoke to soon because I can feel his boxers and his package has increased in size massively, he puts his hands on waist and he looks up at me, he looks like he wants to beg for mercy, or beg for sex I'm not sure.
Instead he lifts me up off him and turns me on my side and he wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my neck, and he places light kisses on the back of my neck and a moan escapes my lips, I can feel him against me, still massively turned on but he doesn't want to do anything, he just wants to hold me, and eventually I fall asleep in his arms.