Bad Boy Nosaka Yuuma × Reader : My Savior

Start from the beginning

"What is a beauty like you doing out at this time, my dear?" He started getting closer which made you take a few steps backwards until your back had reached the wall. You gasped as he was right in front of you.

'Too close!' You thought.

"Let's have some fun first then I'll take you with me, do you agree, my dear?" He was taller and stronger than you, you tried to run away but he grabbed your wrist harshly pinning you against the wall, he was getting closer to your face which led you to shut your eyes and pray in your mind that someone would help you.

All of a sudden, the man groaned and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, then collapsed on the ground. You were shaking and crying silently in shock while you stared wide-eyed at the unconscious man that was about to hurt you, you fell on the ground holding your wrist and continued crying, then you felt a pair of arms wrap around you in a comforting embrace.

"Let's get you out of here." The male that saved you said as he carried you in his arms, then glared at the knocked-down man before leaving the alley towards the main street, the guy could feel your trembling as you nuzzled closer to his chest softly crying while gripping his shirt, he shushed you all the way till he reached your house, he gently asked you to give him your door keys which you did.

He opened the door, then closed it with his foot and carried you to the couch, he sat you down and searched for the bathroom to get the first aid for your arm. You hugged your knees while sobbing, ignoring your injured wrist. The guy came back and sat down in front of you, watching you for a brief moment before he sighed and called your name.

"(Y/n) stop crying, it's annoying." He said with a somehow irritated tone which you found wasn't pure anger, instead it hid behind it worry and relief.

You slowly looked from your knees to your savior, but since your eyes were blurred with tears your couldn't see much. His eyes traveled to your face and wiped the tears away, you looked, realized, and felt shocked as you recognized who that guy was.

Nosaka Yuuma.

You gazed at him for a moment, not knowing how to exactly feel or how to react.

"Why?" was all you said, even though your mind contained many questions that needed to be answered.

"Tch, I was walking through the street when I saw you hurrying in your steps while that guy was behind you." He explained.

"B-But you could h-have left and not caring about m-me." Your voice was cracked from all the crying, he sighed.

"Enough talking and let me see your wrist, will you?" he said in an annoyed voice once again, you just extended your arm for him to examine in complete silent.

Nosaka looked at your wrist and noticed a bruise forming there so he kept slowly pushing your soft skin to see where it exactly hurt you, you suddenly winced and grabbed his hand in pain, he got the idea and took a bandage with an ointment, then began massaging your wrist as gentle as he could before wrapping it in the bandage.

You muttered a small thank you before gazing at your wrist, slowly slipping into your thoughts.

Nosaka watched you as you were thinking and couldn't help but feel the same feeling when you bumped into him, he felt attracted to you, to your smile, to your voice, that was why he followed you while you were walking alone previously, he might sound like a stalker but he couldn't resist the feeling of worry that suddenly disturbed him.

Nosaka took your hand in his.

It was the time.

"(Y/n), I need to tell you something, but if you laugh I'll cut your throat." he said in a threatening way, you gulped and nodded, he took deep breaths.

Now or never.

"I like you, but I didn't want to admit my feelings towards you but I can't help them as well, the reason why I was in the same street as you previously is because I couldn't stand the feeling that something was wrong, so I'm asking you to be my girlfriend, if you want." He confessed in an honest way as he averted his eyes away from you, you stared at the guy in front of you, speechless.

"Listen, I swear if you-?!" You cut him off by jumping into him and wrapping your arms around his neck.

How could you be so lucky?

"I-I'm so happy to hear that you have the same feelings as me!" you said as tears of joy rained down your face, then it was his turn to stare, speechless.

After a moment of realization, he pulled you away from him and cupped your cheek before smashing his lips into yours, you were taken aback by his movements at first, but soon melted into the kiss. It was passionately and sweet.

"I've never thought you would share the same feelings with me, Nosaka." you said with eyes-closed smile which made your face look even prettier and cuter.

"I'm glad, you know." Nosaka whispered to himself, but you could hear him. Thus, you blushed madly and Nosaka just stared at you with a small smile.

Soon his smile dropped.

"Do not ever walk alone around the streets at a late time." His voice was serious, you blinked for a short moment and smiled, then nodded.

"Is that your way to say 'I'm worried about you'?" you teased and he blushed, avoiding looking at you.

"Sh-Shut up!" He said and covered his mouth with his arm while looking away, it was his way to show that he was embarrassed. You laughed and kissed his red cheek.

"Thank you, My Savior"

. . . 🌼 . . .

Pheew!

That was a long chapter but I enjoyed writing it, I hope you guys enjoyed it either and don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!