Chapter 30: Touch my heart

Start from the beginning

Taehyung snircked and swim away from him. He swam at the other end of the pool then supported himself with his arms when he got out and rested on the edge. Jungkook who was now out the pool sat beside him and looked down at him lovingly.

-"you are so handsome" -Jungkook said and Taehyung giggled.

-"is it an attempt to wearn my forgiveness?" -Taehyung raised an eyebrown amused.

-"Maybe?" -Jungkook smiled sweetly and Taehyung laughed.

-"okay I forgive you!" -Taehyung bob his head.

-"YES!" -Jungkook shouted. -"i really thought you would never forgive me haha"

-"I am not that stubborn"

-"sometimes yes!" -Jungkook shurgged his shoulder but Taehyung didn't say anything.

They stayed silent for like few minutes until Taehyung spoke again.

-"Yesterday I thought about something... That's not really important but I want to ask..." -Taehyung hesitantly said. -"what would you do if die?"

-"What question is that?" -Jungkook asked amusingly.

-"just answer!"

-"well I think I'll die from depression and join you" -Jungkook answered while swinging his feet on the water.

-"what a turn" -Taehyung laughed but Jungkook looked at him seriously -"you are serious?"

-"of course! You are my life Taehyung, if you die then I'll also die" -Jungkook statted which made Taehyung's heart melt. He sighed then pushed himself out the pool.

-"Don't say that...if ever I die, I want you to still live your life" -Taehyung said while looking straightly at Jungkook. -"life have so much to offer, it would be so sad for you to end it just like that"

-"so you want me to live all alone then? Because I can't believe there's someone else I can love as I do for you in this life" -Jungkook quietly said and it made Taehyung's heart melt. He smiled slightly and put his hand above Jungkook's. They looked at each other deeply and Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

-"I just can't imagine a life without you"

-"me either but if ever it happen that I die before you... please promise me, you'll still live. Just...just promise me" -Taehyung said and Jungkook bites his lips.

-"i...even if it will be hard....I promise, if it's what you want"

-"what a deep talk!" -they didn't even notice someone was behind them. They looked at their back and found Jennie crossing her arms.

-"don't worry brother! If ever you die I'll take care of Jungkook!" -Jennie winked and walked up toward them. -"i'll even marry him if it's what you want me to do"

-"ewww bitch no" -Jungkook fake gagged.

-"I would like that!" -Taehyung nodded thoughtfully.

-"what? You'll let me marry this witch?" -Jungkook asked in disbelief then Jennie pulled his ear.

-"who do you call witch? Uh?" -Jennie angrily said and Taehyung laughed watching them.

....

-"i had a good sleep!" -Jisoo yawned as she walked downstairs with Chaeyoung.

-"I wonder where are the others" -Chaeyoung rubbed her eye.

-"It's so quiet and unusual..." -Jisoo looked around but found no one.

-"it's because Lisa, Bam,Nayeon and Sana are out for a walk while the others are in the pool or taking a nap" -Namjoon who just walked by told them. And the two nodded.