(Smut)Mimikyu x!MALE!trainer

Prompt: Your Mimikyu walks in during the wrong time and...yeah...

Spoiler: Five knuckle shuffle
Dedicated to tiredmcfucker
================================================================================================================================================================

The sweet feeling of ecstasy crawled up your back as your senses blurred and your body jerked. The dimly lit room became darker as your eyes clouded over as you forced your hands to work harder and faster. One under your scrotum and the other pumping yourself. Your balls made lewd slapping sounds everytime they came in contact with your manhood making your heart pump faster as the image of your crush was glued to the back of your eyes. Your back became stiff as your head flew back, your neck almost snapping in the process. 

"AH--ugh-ffffffffff-Mhmm.." you struggled to breath as your hot release spilled over your front and arm. You laid back on your couch exhausted, tears of pleasure slipping past your heavy lids. Unbeknowingst to you, your partner was watching from behind the tv stand. You tiredly picked up the towel you left on the arm and cleaned yourself up and sat there for a bit. While staring up at the ceiling you gasped as the room got sufficently colder as the light went out. 

"W-who's there?!" you screamed out using a pillow to cover you as you looked frantically around. A force pushed you back into the couch as the pillow was now gone. You gulped as you found your hands restricted like some cuffs held them against the back board of your couch. You gulped as a giant shadow creeped from behind you. Recognizing it, you grew anrgy and embarrased. 

"Mimikyu?! What the hell girl! How long have you been here?!" You screamed. Mimikyu did a weird Pokemon chuckle as she went behind the couch and reappeared as a human? Your nosebled as you gaped at her body up and down. You bit your lip as your once again became hard, but not being able to move you panicked. She moved closer as she appeard to examine your manhood. You began to open your mouth before a force made you close it. You groaned as the cold air whipped around the room. 

"Mimikyu-g-goddamn-" you were cut of as a shadow hand hesitantly stroked your shaft. You shivered and jolted at the pleasure you felt as your head lolled. Mimikyu watched closely as the hand began to pump faster. Her hands were at her sides as she leaned in curiously, her Poke move doing the work. You groaned as the coldness of the hand made your manhood change from its normal (s/c) to a light pink. You moved and tried to swat the hand to stop it. It only sped up making you thrust unintentionally as you moaned.

"OooOo Mimikyu~ STOP!" You screamed at your partner. Her face seemed to frow as the hand retracted and she whimpered. You quickly put your pants on and sighed. You walked up the the human pokemon and cupped her cheek. 

"I-i'm sorry Kyu..but what you did was not only dangerous but wrong. I didn't want to be touched, at least not in that way..." you poorly explained as she cocked her head. 

"Uh, I didn't mean it like I don't want you to touch me its...you-ugh." Kyu poke chuckled as she hugged you tightly. You chuckled as wellas you pet her ears. 

"If you want I can show you how to do it properly, and maybe show you something else too.."