(Lemon)Doctor!Bonnie x Blaziken

Prompt: Bonnie has become a world renown doctor for Pokémon all over the Kalos region. Amongst her journey she has captured a Blaziken, a Lilliepup, a Gardevoir, and a Minccino.

Spoliers:🍋🍋🍋
Dedicated to youknowwho;) dont worry your name is safe with me lol
==========================================
"I think that's enough training you two." Bonnie beamed at Lillipup and Minccino as they parted from their mini battle. Handing them both Oran berry treats Bonnie waved to Gardevoir who was dancing with the wind. Smiling at her Pokémon, Bonnie left through the lab doors into the lobby of her Lab. Her Pokémon were in the Recreation Room where there was a huuge dome that encased a portion of land inside. It was attached to the lobby which had hallways going into different parts of the lab and held Bonnie's room as well.

"Now to check on Blaziken..." Bonnie sighed making her way into the restricted area. Punching the code into the pad, Bonnie also smiled for the teeth scan and touched the pad sensor for the system to recognize her. Once the door clicked open sounds of heavy grunts and labored breathing made her frown. Walking closer Blaziken was slouched on the floor, scratch marks on the ground near his hand.

"I know buddy, I know..mating season will be over soon."
Bonnie reassured the Pokémon patting his head. He looked Bonnie in the eyes before shifting to make a move for her. He held Bonnie in a tight hug a she squirmed a bit making herself comfortable. Petting the large Pokémon's chest his breathing picked up as he clutched Bonnie's lab coat, tearing it off her to feel her skin. Shocked Bonnie began to stand only for the now angry Pokémon to growl as he slammed her to the floor. Gulping Bonnie knew what was happening. Sighing she tried to soothe the horny beast, kissing his beak, rubbing his shoulders, but it only proved to turn it on more. Reaching down it pulled down her skirt with ease, rubbing between it's trainer's thighs.

"B-blaziken~" Bonnie moaned holding his arm. Immersing further into his heated cravings, Blaziken lifted up Bonnie's lower half, lapping her through the fabric of her panties. Moaning, Bonnie knew she couldn't postpone the inevitable, popping off her blouse to reveal her chest. Noticing this Blaziken works fast, lapping harder at her quaking flower as she undid the restraining bra on her breasts. Inhaling her scent, Blaziken quickly worked to massage out his member nestled in his fur. Seeing the sheer girth of it Bonnie tried to sit up only for Blaziken to pick her up and lay her down on her stomach, rear end in the air. Ripping off her panties, Blaziken wasted no time to insert himself, rapidly thrusting into his master. Being small, Bonnie kept getting scooted up by the tall Pokémon resulting in Blaziken flipping Bonnie onto his lap. Gripping her hips tightly, Blaziken pounded himself into Bonnie hungrily while leaving marks from his nipping along her collarbone and breasts.

"Aj~Softer-i-it hurts a bit!" Bonnie moaned grasping her partner's shoulders to slow the impact a bit. Blaziken only pounded harder,his member and fur heating up. His eyes clouded over as his tongue fell sloppily out his beak.

"Blazi-kennnn!" Bonnie moaned releasing. The constriction of Bonnie around his member made Blaziken slam her down onto his as searing hot cum melted into Bonnie's insides. Falling onto of the petite female Blaziken panted out of breath as he held his trainer close.

"Feeling*pant*...better?" Bonnie asked the giant.

"Blaza....ken ken...." Laughing tiredly Bonnie slipped from under the Pokémon, grabbing her clothing(or what's left of it).

"I'll take that as a yes..I'll be back soon with some oran treats..rest up buddy.." Bonnie yawned limping out the room.