Female Braixen x Female!Reader

Prompt: Your Braixen becomes human for a day and you two spend its fullest.

(f/b/s) = Favorite berry smoothie

Spoilers: There will be more human Pokémon one shots after this🥰
Dedicated to Otakuyuri999
——————————————————————————————————————

"Now finish it with Fiery dance and back it up with flame wheel!" You cheered smiling ear to ear as your Opponent gulped, their Pokémon barely standing. Braixen took out its stick spinning it before twirling around as fiery orbs formed above her blinding the battle field.

"BRA-BRAIXEN!" She screamed swinging the stick down making the opposing Pokémon fall to the ground. Braixen began to elegantly twirl/dance as she spun her flaming stick around(similar to marowak) before cartwheeling into a semicircle of fire. The impact of the blow sent the Pokémon flying into their trainers arms who panicked throwing you your earnings and running off.

"Alright Braixen girl!,"you fist pumped the air as Braixen sassily put away her flaming stick and held her hands on her hips," Let's go get some malasadas! As much as you want!" Yo this Braixen cheered and jumped into your arms drooling happily. You giggled setting her down before you both set off to the Malasada shop mouths drooling.

"Ahhh.." you exclaimed rubbing your full stomach.

"Braixen.." Braixen sighed sliding down in her seat.

"How was everything? Do you two need anything else?" The kind waiter said smiling. His eyes glowed a faint red as his gloved hands we're clasped. You perked up and looked him up and down before meeting his dreamy red eyes.

"Y-Yeah we're fine thank you! Uh-can we get to-go boxes actually?" You tittered making him smirk. He bowed slightly before leaving. You watched him disappear around the corner before you turned and jumped at the glint in Braixen's eyes.

"Noo, no no no no no no no! SO MUCH NO!" You panicked sweat rolling down your forehead as you pointed a finger accusingly. She only smirked before taking the boxes from the waiter as he bid you both good evening.

"Braaaaaaaaiiiixen~"

"BRAIXEN!" I screamed. The waiter chuckled in the background.

"Ugh!" I said flopping onto my bed. Braixen curled up next to me. We shared a queen sized bed and a room as well. Out of all of my Pokémon Braixen was my most cherished as we grew up together and she was my first Pokémon. She was the very first Pokemon I learned of as a baby.

My mom had left me in my cradle and the window was left open. Meowth was helping mom cook in the kitchen and dad was at work at the time. According to my parents, a fennekin jumped through the window and huddled under the blanket with my Yo hide from a beedrill. When mom came in with Meowth she saw a beedrill hovering above my cradle and had Meowth use razor claw but beedrill dodged it and went to attack the cradle. Mom could only watch with Meowth in fear as the beedrill came flying at me. Then fennekin realizing the trouble she put me in learned flame wheel on the spot and knocked that nasty beedrill out the window. Meowth rushes and closed it as mom cried with me in her arms. Fennekin was scolded at first but eventually mom allowed her to stay. My parents never bothered to capture her because they knew I would when I came of age.

And that's exactly what I did.. you thought as you sleepily brushed Braixen's fur as she snoozed soundly. Your eyelids closed under the heavy weight of sleep. You blinked a couple of times before the deep abyss of darkness succumbed you.