(Lemon) Meowth x Reader

Prompt: Lemon following up pt 1 and 2 of Meowth x reader.

Spoilers: none ;)
————————————————————————————————————————————————

You sighed as you retreated back to you and Meowth's shared room. You blushed after the heated kiss you'd shared with your lover only moments ago.

"Hey doll?" Meowth the said peeking his head in. You squeaked in surprise as he shyly made his way in. You turned cocking your head slightly in confusion. "I'm sorry if dat kiss made ya upset with me...I was too-forward-I didn't...*sigh* sorry..." Meowth sighed his ears and tail drooping. You blushed as you kissed your lover's cheek.

"Meowth..I love you. That kiss was bold, yes, but I still love you nonetheless babe!" You said smiling. Meowth gaped at you for a few moments before a sly smirk spread across his face. Grabbing your waist he smashed his lips into your snout, maneuvering his tongue sneakily past your shocked lips. Kicking the door closed and locking it Meowth continued his assault until you grasped his shoulders out of breath. Letting go of you Meowth took this moment to push you onto the messy bed. You painted as you shook slightly from adrenaline. Your tail making audible sounds as it slashed the air. Chuckling Meowth made his way towards your in a sexy manner and parted your legs ever so slightly. Peeling off your stockings, he kissed your legs to your inner thighs, pausing teasingly. You mewled and shuddered as he moved up to your neck and kissed and nipped it leaving small bruises.

"Meowth~" you moaned as he slid slowly between your legs. His fur tickling your legs as his hips ground against yours. He pretended not to notice as he gently increased the pressure between your hips as he found the sweet spot on your neck. You bit back a scream when his fangs sunk into your sweet spot drawing blood. He lapped the little bit of blood as his fangs sunk deeper. Finally satisfied he drew back as he watched your movement closely. Panting, half moaning, out of breath. Something primal sparked inside of Meowth seeing his lady all shaken up.

"Your doin things to me doll.."he growled licking his lips. Slowly he began to take off your jacket, your scarf already history. Making his way delicately over you chest Meowth began to kiss your stomach lovingly. He ungrounded your hips as his member began to become more prominent. His pouch opened as he short but thick member fully erect.

"Meowth please~" you begged squirming now. He only chuckled as he began to kiss you again as he played with your ears. Moaning you chocked as he entered you unexpectedly. The pain was stinging and burned unbearably.

"Shhh shhh...it'll be over soon baby.." Meowth whispered comforting you. Tears streamed down your eyes as you steadied your breathing. After a few minutes the pain subsided and you let Meowth move.

"Ahhuh~" you moaned as Meowth went in and out of you at a steady pace. His thrusts were long and deep as he massaged your sensitive tail. He continued to work and pull your tail with one hand as his other clenched your thigh. Unsatisfied with the tempo you bucked your hips making Meowth hiss and growl.

"Watch it doll or ya might gets broken.." he said making you shudder. He propped himself on his knees and lifted your legs over his shoulders as his hands supported you hips. Grounding himself in you he began to rocket in and out of you making you grab the sheets as your toes curled.

"AH~AH~ME~OWTH~" you screamed in sync with the thrusts as a coil inside of you began to tighten. Changing positions Meowth took a leg off his shoulder as he began to sloppily thrust. You were tipping over the edge as your eyes rolled back.

"DONT YOU DARE CUM YET!" Meowth growled. You held it in as the overbearing pressure of the coil wanting to snap made your senses go into overdrive. Unable to hold it Meowth senses this.

"Cum for me now!" Meowth hissed burying himself inside of you. You screamed as your tongue lolled and your eyes rolled seeing white. Meowth grabbed your tail as he came prolonging your high. Panting and out of breath Meowth collapsed on top of you still inside.

"So......should we expect an egg?" The muffled voice of James said awkwardly. You giggled as Meowth choked up burying his face in your neck. You rubbed between his ears and you snorted out of breath.

Woah that was intense....I hope you guys liked that expect a Guzma one ;)
Oh yeah this was dedicated to Junker_of_the_OR. Hope I got your name right..😅