Male!Cinderace x Fem!Cinderace!Reader

Prompt: It's your first time having an actual battle with your new trainer and your against one of your own. And you fall completely in love🥰 (hope you like the photo I drew of a female Cinderace!)

(t/n)= trainer name

Spoilers: 🍋
Dedicated to Ellie_the_Cinderace
====================================================================================
You hopped from side to side as you awaited your trainer's orders. This was your first field battle after being partnered with your trainer (t/n).

"Alright (y/n), got this? This is what we've trained for!" they shouted, fists clenched in anxiety. You'd never say anything, but you knew that they were nervous as they clenched their fists in balls.

"Alright (y/n), use bounce!" they shout. You make a cheeping sound in reply as you jumped high into the sky, aiming for the male cinderace in front of you. He jumps out of the way just in time as your legs slammed into the dirt, spewing dust and dirt clumps everywhere. Your button nose twitched instinctively in irritation. Your opponent smirked as he awaited his trainer's instructions.

"Bunby use Mega kick!" You hop out of the way but was sent flying from the sheer force of the kick. After that you and your trainer fought until you both were heaving.

Nose twitching violently, you attacked and attacked but your energy was little to none. You were anxiously awaiting the final blow as the male Cinderace seemed to gaze at you in wonder. Once you locked eyes with him he smirk, a fang poking out, as his ears curled.

"Alright Bunby. Use attract!" You gulped as the male began to croon and thump his foot rapidly as gave you a seductive look. You immediately fell for against your trainer's hopes as you trilled and blushed, your hormone awry as you began to scent your arousal. Bunby picked up on this as the thumping grew faster, a slow vibration, as his crooning got louder. You felt your legs tremble as your private heated up as you began to feel a sense of euphoria.

"Now use tackle!"

Bunby jumped you tackling you as you grew dizzy and faint, loosing the battle. He smirked as he rubbed noses with you, eagerly humping you as he held your hands above your head. You quickly pushed yourself against him as he bit his lip out a low chuff. Noticing the intimate moment between the two of you your trainers left the forested area as you two mated.

"Now I have you alone.." Bunby rasped out grasping your legs. You only moaned in response as the pressure of him grinding into you increased. He chuckled before placing your legs above your head as he had you hold them there. He then headed his member out, slowly finding your womanhood his his hand before guiding his member to your entrance. He got on top of you, kissing your snout viciously. You began to pant in anticipation as the tip slowly entered you.

"Ah..-AH! AHAHA~" you began screaming as Bunby entered you suddenly, moaning when he was fully in.

"ooOooOoo-f-fuck!" he moaned.

"S-so big-AHH!" he began thrust into into you at a fast pace as he held your legs down. In and out he went as spiraled up and up into your high, stomach twisting and churning in pleasure. Bunby raised his leg hitting a new spot as his tongue lolled out.

"Y-ee-ee-esss! More! More! Oh my god-" you screamed out as you came. Bunby pulled out spilling his seed onto your stomach. His member was red from friction but still erect. He flipped you out on your stomach as he entered you again-not to your complaint-as you eagerly lifted your behind higher for easier access. He thrusted harder this time making you arch your back with each thrust as he drove his member deep into you. Your eyes rolled as you laid your head to the side, pleasure sending jolts through your body. Bunby's foot thumped rapidly as he lifted his leg again driving into you hard and fast.

"*growl* GAH!" he grunted out shooting his seed into you as he climbed atop of you, his thrusts sloppy aand harder. You climaxed as you had a strong or game that sent your body into short spasms as you screamed out. Bunby laid on top of you as he held you. Once it was over and you grabbed a hold of yourself, Bunby bit where your neck met your shoulder with his fangs, leaving a permanent mark.

"Your-agh-your mine now..." he grunted out collapsing on top of you. You only squeaked in under the male falling asleep.